Precision Body Excellence Nourishing & Rejuvenating Hand Cream - Chanel - Precision Body Excellence - Body Care - 75ml/2.5oz

BY CHANEL

• If anyone had and how good it is? 👍🏼4 Answers
  • Es grasosa? 3 Answers
  • For someone with extremely dry hands how is the feeling and smell...9 Answers
PON-25009 Mariam B.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this product! I had put off purchasing it due to the high price, I mean, it costs 4 times what my night cream does! When I eventually decided to bite the bullet and get it, I fell in love straight away! Best hand cream I have ever used and I have used quite a lot! It sinks into the hands well without living a greasy feel, so I am able to get on with my tasks straight away. The smell is lovely and comforting. The cream makes my hands silky soft and has also faded a dark spot that was starting to form. All in all I can't fault this product, except maybe that I wish it came in a larger tube and didn't cost as much as it does! In a way I wish I never tried it, as now I am definitely going to have to keep repurchasing this, so my wallet isn't going to like me much, but at least my hands will love me!
yume k.
yume k.
This is very light yet very moisturizing. I hate using thick hand lotions that makes my hand feel sticky, but this feels super light. Hands feel super soft. The scent is very light which I also like.
Barbera M.
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I can't stress how much I love this product . I use it on a daily basic. It's so light and gentle on the skin you hardly feel it .
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Irving, TX
I thought I was seriously losing my mind when I paid $45 for a tube of hand cream. But after visiting my Chanel counter at Nordstroms, I just had to have it! This hand cream absorbs into your skin almost immediately and hydrates your hands as cuticles like no other. It has a pleasant light floral scent and a little goes a long way as with most Chanel products.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Very light consistency yet incredibly moisturizing. I use it every night before I go to bed
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the cream and it smells so amazing. I used this daily and it made a huge difference in any dry skin you have.
Heather k.
Heather k.
I have dry feet and this product helps so much with it! Highly recommended and it smells great
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this cream to anyone it smells really good and makes your body feel so soft 👍👍
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Not super oily, light, and made my hands super duper soft. Everything I look for in hand cream
Hila B.
Hila B.
Love the cream...it's so soft and smells amazing..I use it all the time.. this is something I use often when it's winter because my hands get all dry and cracky
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
For someone with extremely dry hands how is the feeling and smell of this? It definitely sounds fantastic but I'd love to hear your experience before splurging on it!
Elene B.
Elene B.
New Castle
Wellness Guru Expert
If anyone had and how good it is? 👍🏼
Hazel G.