Precision Beauty Stippling Brush

by Precision Beauty

This stippling brush can be used with cream foundation, liquid foundation, powder foundation, cream blush, powder blush, highlighter, and other powders. Made with soft taklon hair bristles, great for an airbrushed finish.

I picked this brush up last night at Tj-max I have not used it yet and was wondering how will it works
Start your review of Precision Beauty Stippling Brush!
4 years ago
This is my favorite brush for liquid foundation! It applies the foundation smooth and softly leaving the face looking flawless. The quality is the same as Real Technique's as well! I would love to get my hands on another once since these are my favorite. You can use this for powder products as well (: Just remember this is a dense brush and super soft.