BY PRECISION BEAUTY

For The Eyes Made With Sustainable Bamboo Soft Synthetic Bristles For An Airbrushed Finish Eco-Friendly Hypoallergenic Use With:&Nbsp; Eye Shadow. Cruelty Free. Made In China see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristin Q.
Kristin Q.
Macon, GA
Bought this brush at TJ Maxx about a year ago for around $4. It's super soft and durable. Hasn't shed at all even after a ton of washes. If you ever run across this brush at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc.... Buy it and thank me later
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Staten Island, NY
This brush looks very nice! i would love to use this to apply my eyeshadow. its a perfect size and i like the color pink
AnnaRose T.
AnnaRose T.
Champaign, IL
Got this at tjmaxx and I love it! Super soft, doesn't shed, and the shape is great for getting in my crease and blending.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.
Tornado, WV
I got this awesome brush from TJ Maxx. I use this literally everyday because of the great quality it is. I have also tried other brushes from this brand and they are also amazing.
Krista C.
Krista C.
St. John's
This is a very unique brush shape. Its bristles are a little stiffer but still soft on the skin. I don't have any other brush that is the same shape as this one. Glad to have it in my collection.