BY PRECISION BEAUTY

High quality, durable eyelash curler firmly catches each lash at the root for beautifully lifted and intense curls. Round shaped curve ensures that you get the perfect curl while preventing pinching. Spring action ensures controlled curling. Contains extra curler pad. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie S.
I got my eyelash curler from Tjmaxx for $2.99!!! Which is an amazing price. I absolutely love mine. It curls my lashes within two pinches and makes my lashes look so volume nous and I totally recommend it for beginners or even makeup artists, it's really amazing!
Charlene M.
I love the colors! I use it everyday an it helps a lot. It curls my eyelashes pretty good. i use it before applying mascara.
Jessie H.
I can’t stand traditional eyelash curlers! They look like little torture devices. They damage your eyelashes big time!
Angelica R.
I bought this eyelash curler becuase of the color. I love the grips but other than that its just a curler.
algerienne n.
i love this products is made way too flat for my eyes shape.it is easy to use i recommend it definitely and i work by it again
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I honestly don't hear of anyone really using eyelash curlers anymore because mascaras are so great nowadays. Is there new technology in this that really makes a difference?
Casey G.
Kingston, OR
What makes this eyelash curler better than their competitors?