BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsnone
Precision Beauty Blending Sponge, Neon Purple

Precision Beauty Blending Sponge, Neon Purple

by none

Precision Beauty Blending Sponge

Do you find a certain shape of beauty blender is better than another? I’m new to using beauty blender so any suggestions would be helpful!
Start your review of Precision Beauty Blending Sponge, Neon Purple!
Kate W.
Morton, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This sponge does the job, but it soaks into the sponge more than on to the face. My other one blended a lot better than the one I have now. I use it about twice a week and will probably try other alternatives in the future.
D K.
London, ON
Love this sponge. I love that you can reuse it too so it’s not a one time use product. It helps make your foundation and concealer look way more even and finished! Great product and reasonable price
Dounia A.
Guelmim
I hate this beauty blender lol ! It does not blend very well and it absorbs all the foundation before i apply it on my face its a no for me
Rafaela E.
San Mateo, CA
No comment of so wonderful this beauty! ✨ I love this sponge, it makes a total difference in the makeup, without it the makeup gets really bad, I love it too much! Highly recommend for everyone.