BY PRECIOUS

Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
I love colby jack cheese and to have it in string form is awesome. My child loves this product also it is some thing different than regular string cheese.
Anisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Yummy cheese I love the taste of it ,its my favorite snack. My family loves this cheese snake on the go it's great to take anywhere

Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummy I love all of this brands cheeses its definitely a change from the average string cheese is hard to eat just one
Kami H.
Sherwood, OR
So yummy! Cheese sticks are one of my favorite snacks and the Colby jack ones are great! They don't peel well though..
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
These taste great! And my family loves them! We take them for lunch or eat them for snacks! They're amazing
Kiondra B.
N Little Rock, AR
I love these cheese. They are really good and I even think they have different kinds as well
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Cheese sticks are so good, in different flavors, i also use them in stuff meatballs, so good
Jolene K.
Are these nutritious? What Is the texture like?