Precious Cat Ultra Multicat Scoopable Litter uploaded by Julie G.

BY PRECIOUS CAT

Ideal for use in multicat households, this cat litter forms solid clumps for easy waste removal. The hypo-allergenic formula contains no perfumes or deodorants for safe odor control. Keep your cat's litter box clean and smelling fresh with Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Multicat Scoopable Litter. Ideal for multicat households and in sifting or mechanical litter boxes, this litter combines heavy, non tracking granules with medium gray clay for a premium, hypo-allergenic formula. The litter forms solid clumps when it comes in contact with moisture, making waste easy to scoop out. The formula is 99.9% dust-free, so the area around your kitty's litter box stays neat. Features: Clumping, Deodorizing, Ultra Scented Package Weight: 20 lbs see more...

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • Try the blue-bag version of this litter. Unscented and packs a hu...2 Answers
  • How well does it clump? Do the clumps break apart when your clean...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie G.
Katy, TX
I'm not a big fan of the usual brands of litter sold at the grocery store. I stumbled on the Precious Cat brand while browsing on Amazon. It had great reviews so I tried it. Ten thousand happy reviewers can't be wrong, right? I've never gone to another brand since. This is MY brand now! It's everything I want in a litter. The clumps don't fall apart, there's little to no dust, and odors stay under control. Plus, the price from Amazon is fantastic, especially with 2 day shipping to your doorstep with Amazon Prime.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
Been using this for my cats. It gets shipped in two days via Amazon Prime so I don't have to take up space storing multiple bags or carry it from the store to the car to the house. It is really great for my three cats and doesn't track much at all. While I prefer scented, my cats probably like it better with no scent.
Karen T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The is the best cat litter we have ever used. I've tried several brands over the years and Precious Cat Ultra Premium Scoopable is by the best. The litter is not very dusty, it absorbs the odors and it clumps without crumbling. Best of all my guests always say they can't tell there is a litter box in the house.
Kim C.
Bought this by accident once and never went back to my old brand! This comes unscented, so no funky smell trying to cover up the odor. Clumps easily and makes cleaning the litter box easier. When you come in my house you won't smell the liter box!! Great value for the price, cheaper if you buy in bulk quantity.
Christina S.
Works amazing!! My cat wouldn't use the cat box until I bought this! She now uses her litter box consistently without accidents anywhere in my house! Couldn't be any happier with this product! Saved my cat from finding a new home!!!
Susan P.
This is the best cat litter! I have a multi-cat household and it covers the smell really well. Clumps easily and is low dust (which is the thing I love most).
Kelly G.
Austin, TX
This is a great litter for one of our cats that has sensitive skin. With other litters he would tend to break out on his hind legs.
Bethany H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is amazing liter. Anything this brand makes, it's amazing. Clumps fast and no odor. What else can you ask for in cat liter?
Suna H.
This is my favorite litter for my cat. It is nonscented and the clumps are very solid. I buy them by the 40 lb bags.
Reney S.
If your a pet lover, then this is a must have item....you pet will thank you later .
Stephanie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How well does it clump? Do the clumps break apart when your cleaning the box?
susie j.
Try the blue-bag version of this litter. Unscented and packs a huge punch when it comes to odor, dust, and moisture control. This is the best litter I have ever used.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
can i get this at Wal-Mart?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?