BY PRECIOUS CAT #58 in Litter

Developed by a veterinarian in a feline-only practice, Cat Attract Litter is designed to make it easier to get cats of all ages trained or re-trained to use the litter box. 20 lbs. Developed by a veterinarian in a feline-only practice, Cat Attract Litter is designed to make it easier to get cats of all ages trained or re-trained to use the litter box. Features: Deodorizing Material: Clay Package Weight: 40 lbs see more...

• Does it soak up the smell well?? I'm trying to find cheaper but j...4 Answers
  • Okay, I have a cat who poops in my sink, pees in my bathtub, and ...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other popular brands?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lora M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is a GAME CHANGER!!! I was getting so frustrated with my kittens. They are now 7 months old and are finally pooping in their box! I ket buying new litter boxes, the expensive ones and cleaning their box often. I was trying all natural litters, scent free, light weight. And then I finally gave in to this! It is quite expensive but I’ll take that over cleaning up poop every day. Now they actually bury their mess. The only downside is now my roommates cat keeps using my litter box
Vanessa G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our one cat would frequently urinate in our basement outside the litter box. We had pretty much tried every type of litter, even getting recommendations from the vet. Nothing seemed to change. I was recommended to try this by an acquaintance. It worked wonderful. It is a bit on the pricey side, so we would mix is with the other litter. Great product. It is fairly dusty like other clay based litter.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product and most importantly it’s very effective. It’s simple to use and does not have a bad smell like you get with other brands. It doesn’t seem to last as long as other brands though. I would buy again
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Used this litter for a while and it is okay. Leaves a big mess litter is everywhere. Doesn't control smell like other litters. I wouldn't buy this again I have switched to crystal litter and I will never go back to regular litter.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
- Your first bag of litter is free!-

The nice thing about this brand is that even tho it's more pricey, the first bag is free! you can find the rebate form online if you google it. It's very easy.

The texture of this is closer to soil than the dusty litter. I prefer this because whenever you scoop "stuff" from the litter box, there's no dust flying around from the litter. It's sometimes harder to scoop unlike the other material though. I do think this material is better for breathing.. even for cats.

Erin T.
Orlando
This is the best litter ever. My boyfriend and I rescued a feral kitten who refused to use the litter box. Within a few days of swapping out the old litter for this stuff, she got the hang of using the box. After a couple of months, we began to mix regular litter back in to the box. We're now completely back to Tidy Cats and she's had no accidents. This is great either for a complete switch or to use as a training program. We switched back because at $20 a bag, this got really pricey with 3 boxes in the house.
Ashley D.
This litter omg, amazing. My cat was urinating EVERYWHERE(even on our new leather sofas) I didn't know what to do, so I found this gem on Amazon and decided to try it out. And...IT WORKED! I bought a bigger sized litter pan, this litter, and the attractant. My cat used the box the very first day and we haven't had any accidents since.
Karen C.
My cat has stated urinating inappropriately so after research I decided to give this litter a try. It worked!! Not only did it get her going in the liter box again, it is the least dusty litter I have ever used and is the easiest to scoop. I will never use anything else.
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
I love this stuff! It keeps odors away unlike all the other types i've tried and lasts for a super long time. I highly recommend this for anyone struggling to find a litter that keeps odors away. Even though it's on the pricier side for cat litter it's so worth it!
Haley T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So far so good! After some UTI issues with our kitty we started having some litter box aversion. Our cat seems to be gradually increasing usage little by little with cat attract. I also love that the litter granules are a little bigger and isn't just a fine sand. It also seems to be a bit heavier than the corn based litter we were using so I no longer have mass amounts of litter tracked out of the box! All in all I've been very happy with it.
Michelle H.
Jacksonville, AR
Does this work well for odor control?
Heather B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where is this sold?
Kinsley R.
Does this work? I just got two 4 week old kittens today and they're eating soft food im just scared to put them in the litter box because they both tried eating it. Would this work to start training them?
Dariene C.
New London
Does it soak up the smell well?? I'm trying to find cheaper but just a good as the "top brands" litter to use
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How does this compare to other popular brands?