Pre Shave Oil

by Anthony

Shop Anthony Brands Pre Shave Oil at Bluemercury. The Anthony Shave Cream has a rich, dense, whipped formula that spreads easily over skin. It does the hard work for you and softens beard hair giving

Where can I purchase this oil?
What's the purpose of a pretty shave oil? Does it replace shave cream?
Start your review of Pre Shave Oil!
My husband uses this and just asked me to order more. It has improved the frequency of ingrown hairs.
West View, PA
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. Gives a nice close shave and smells good...but pricey.I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Tacoma, WA
I love this scent. A bit pricey, but I love how it smells on my husband! I feel like we really got or money's worth! The smell lasts all through the day and doesn't fade. My husband has sensitive skin so I'm glad this didn't make him break out since it is an oil after all
Orrum, NC
Not too oily and gets the job done. this is an amazing product to use when shaving
Grand Ridge, FL
This is a great product and leaves your sking feeling hydrated and smooth and soft
Norwich, CT
Very nice smell and leaves your face nice and ready for shaving. Would recommend to anyone keeping up with their beards too
Glassport , PA
Pretty good product. my husband loved it. it also doesn't leave a greasy after feel
Reading, PA
The oil penetrates the corse facial hair and softens them up for a good shave! I have such thick facial hair that this is a must before shaving.
Indianapolis, IN
Anthony Logistics products never disappoint. This product made shaving so much easier and allows for my razor to glide through my hair much more easily.
Anderson, SC
Helps my husband get a close shave with no razor burn. He uses the entire Anthony Logistics shave line and has less ingrown hairs. He's happy with less face/neck irritation and I'm happy to have a soft face against mine.