Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsPre-Seed
Personal Lubricant, 40 Gram Tube with 9 Applicators

Pre-Seed Personal Lubricant, 40 Gram Tube with 9 Applicators

by Pre-Seed

Fertility-friendly Pre-Seed lubricant relieves vaginal dryness without harming sperm. The Pre-Seed Combo Pack delivers moisture inside and out- to best mimic your own fertile fluids. Published studies show sperm-safety. Clinically tested and doctor recommended. Plant-based arabinogalactan provides antioxidant support. Made in America

Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant. For use when trying to get pregnant; Clinically shown to be fertility friendly; Provides antioxidant support for sperm; Mimics your own fertile fluids; Developed by doctors; Used by fertility clinics

How good is this product ?
Start your review of Pre-Seed Personal Lubricant, 40 Gram Tube with 9 Applicators!
Kayla S.
I think this product definitely made a difference when we were trying to conceive. It’s reasonable priced and you can a decent amount of uses out of it depending on how much of the product you use. I recommend this product to a lot of my friends when they are TTC.
Kassandra M.
Chelsea, MA
I’ve used this lubricant but I haven’t gotten pregnant yet. A little does go a long way but it also drys out pretty quickly as well, if one of those that last long!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...