Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant

For couples who are trying to get pregnant. Clinically shown to be fertility-friendly. Provides antioxident support for sperm. Mimics your own fertile fluids.

Has anyone had any success with using this product? Is it really worth the price?
Hello ladies, ttc for a couple months now and was wondering if any women in the age range of late 30s early 40s used this product and got pregnant?
Im going to try and use this, the reviews say they’re effective but is is ?
Start your review of Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant!
How would you rate this product?
Karla C.
Gardena
Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant uploaded by Karla C.
I bought this on August 2019 and found out today 09/07/2019 that I’m pregnant I’m 4 weeks pregnant and excited we only used it once and it worked right away ! Definitely would recommend to anyone trying to get pregnant! My husband and I are now expecting our first baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kimberly H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Success! I had been trying to conceive for a year and a few months before trying preseed. I did not have any success. I didn't think I needed something like preseed but decided to give it a try as I was desperate to get pregnant. I got pregnant the first month of using it, which was a great sign! But unfortunately it ended in a chemical pregnancy. I continued taking it the next month, but nothing happened. The third month using it I got pregnant again, which also ended in a chemical. I used it again the next month (month 4 of taking preseed) and got pregnant for a third time using this product. It was successful as I'm now in my second trimester of pregnancy! I definitely think this product helped me to conceive, considering I was only getting pregnant after using preseed, and I never saw results before that when I wasn't using it. I would definitely recommend this to people who are having trouble trying to conceive. It worked for me, so it's possible it can work for you!
ayoored
I Bought this is October and I got my positive . Some people think these are lies because this product may not have worked for them . But I’m here to say it worked for me now today February 28 I’m officially 4 months pregnant and will be 5 in 3 days . Good luck to everyone
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,687 reviews
Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant uploaded by OnDeane J.
Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant uploaded by OnDeane J.
Great for nights when your mind is telling you to BD but your lady bits are like naaaaw. Lol I dislike that it doesn't come with enough applicators. I don't use the recommend (low) dose, I actually use less than half as this stuff gets reeeeally wet and slippery. I do recommend only using this internally, don't put it directly on your spouse's member (my man lost sensation and his erection when we tried that). I haven't conceived yet while using this but it does make me feel better knowing that I'm using a sperm friendly lube.
Kaitlyn V.
Marlinton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This if my first cycle using this. I have used it four times now. The applicators are a little weird to use, but other than that the lube feels good. I used about 2.5 grams every time. You do have to let it set for 10-15 but that’s enough time for a little foreplay. I would use this, baby dance, then insert a softdisc to keep the goods next to the cervix. Hoping this actually works when it comes to conception, will update after my two week wait is over!
Melissa L.
Guyton
Holy Moly! This is a very good product. I concieved my daughter the first month trying with this product. I am currently tryind for baby #2 and using preseed again. We will see, FINGERS CROSSED!!! Definitely a must have when trying to concieve!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I can’t say that this stuff is THE thing that finally worked, but I can say that we were using this when we got pregnant with our daughter. So I would say that if you are struggling to get pregnant, it’s worth a try. It can’t hurt and can only help!
Elona T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I start using Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant. I am very impressed how smooth and watery is the lubricant. It didn’t help getting pregnant yet but it is working on it. But is it is a god lubricant with good ph for the women’s body. Vary satisfying
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant uploaded by Samantha W.
Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant uploaded by Samantha W.
Since I'm actively trying to concieve I bought this Pre-Seed lub to help, I got mine off of Amazon and it comes with a tube and applicators and so far I love it, idk it it's actually helping me get pregnant because that hasn't happened yet but I'm hopeful and I really believe this product is working, it's definitely seems to be a better lube I've tried compared to the others I've used so with that said I give it 5 starts I'll update this if it turns out I concieved from using it since this is my first month trying this when I haven't before so here's wishful thanking
Paige B.
Eunice, LA
Pre-seed defiantly helps, may not be a miracle worker! My husband and I tried for months and I ended up getting preganant the month I used it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsey S.
Helena, MT
il y a 4 ans
Shawna G. il y a 4 ans
This is my second cycle, but i have a few friends who've gotten pregnant with it.