Pre de Provence Shave Soap uploaded by Amany I.Pre de Provence Shave Soap uploaded by Amany I.

Pre de Provence Shave Soap

Produits Naturels Shea Butter Enriched Enriched with shea butter, this shave soap protects, nourishes, hydrates and heals your skin. Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of a South African tree.  Numerous studies have confirmed the protective and softening properties already attributed to this vegetable butter. We enjoy sharing with you the Beauty of Provence in each of our individually chosen fragrances and products. Pamper yourself in a full range of Bath and Body Care. Created using the finest natural ingredients and aromatherapy concepts, Pre de Provence products are meticulously made in Provence - many as they have been for centuries - from the purest vegetable oils, rich shea butter and other natural ingredients. Nestled between sky-reaching mountains and the Mediterranean Sea lies Provence, one of nature s most perfect havens. In this enclave are meadows and fields see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I really absolutely adore all of the Pre de Provence products for their amazing scent and wonderful texture. Purchased for my father as a gift and he really loves this! Men don't always purchase luxuries for themselves so this makes a really great gift.
Amany I.
Great soap! It smells really clean and makes an awesome lather. So far so good. It protects my skin while i shave. I got no irritation but it left my skin feeling really dry (squeaky clean) (I use it to shave my body). I use it straight out of the tin and apply. But you could also use a bowl to lather even further.
Don't think I'll repurchase because it is drying and not hydrating.