BY PRE DE PROVENCE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Produits Naturels 20% Organic Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream, 1 fl oz Pure Vegetable Soap, 5.2 oz In central Africa, the karit tree flourishes remarkably amid harsh, arid conditions.  Sometimes called the "tree of life" for its many beneficial uses, it yields a nut containing the natural fat, shea butter.  One of nature s most effective moisturizers, shea butter is ultra rich yet gentle, providing deep healing, moisturizing and protection of skin, hair, cuticles and lips.  Pre de Provence® is proud to make natural shea butter a key ingredient in many of our products, offering a soothing, softening gift from nature. We enjoy sharing with you the Beauty of Provence in each of our individually chosen fragrances and products. Pamper yourself in a full range of Bath and Body Care. Created using the finest natural ingredients and aromatherapy concepts, see more...

Review (1)
Alejandra P.
i  bought these as a gift my my best friend's sister-in-law as a hostess gift and I think she liked them. I figured a classic scent would be wither suitable for her or at least for re-gifting. I have not heard anything otherwise and would be delighted if someone went to the trouble of gifting me something like this, even if they did not know me.