BY PRE DE PROVENCE

Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
This lotion is amazing! Normally I find lotions "for dry skin" to be greasy and heavy. Not this one. This goes one light and absorbs perfectly leaving your skin so soft. I was surprised by the lavender scent because normally lavender scented things smell so artificial to me but this one perfect.
Erica C.
Love these! It's amazing and the smell is not too strong. Will leave your skin glowing and non dry for most of the day. One of the products I would definitely recommend for dry hands like me.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
These lotions are the best. I am constantly washing my hands at work so they become very dry and cracked. I use this lotion every time after I wash my hands and it makes a huge difference, not to mention they smell great too.
Hannah D.
My hands never used to be dry. Never at all. Now even the slightest change in weather or temperature can give me the driest flaky hands and it makes me feel a little insecure at times as its not something I've ever had to deal with in the past. Not the best hand cream I've used, but definitely helped and didn't feel greasy which is always fantastic.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I find these? ?