BY PRE DE PROVENCE

20% Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream With a very high content of shea butter, this hand treatment protects, nourishes and softens your hands. Free of parabens and phenoxyethanol. Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of South African tree.  Numerous studies have confirmed the protective and softening properties already attributed to this vegetable butter. Product of France. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alena P.
Alena P.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this cream. I do t normally by hand creams from Walgreens, but I'm glad I did. Its a dense cream that doesn't leave you hands feeling greasy. I hope they still have this in stores, because I'd love to have this on hand (pin not intended) when ever needed. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry hands.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite moisturizing creams. It smells so pleasant in a natural way, absorbs quickly and moisturizes for a long time. Especially handy for the cold drying winter time.
Krystine B.
Krystine B.
I didn't think there was an all day lotion. This lotion only needs one time to apply to the skin and you will feel the difference. I use this on my elbows
Shiny T.
Shiny T.
Longmont, CO
This is by far the best lotion I have ever used. In from California living in Colorado and my skin freaked out when I moved. This lotion prevented hangnails, cracked/dry skin, and improved my soft skin. It absorbed nicely and doesn't feel greasy at all! Over all, I am very happy!
isis g.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Wonderful, nice, creamy cream, not sticky or tacky. absorbs easily and quickly into my hands with no greasy residue. I have lavender and it's so soothing and calming. This company makes fine products.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Washington, DC
I picked up this hand cream as an impulse purchase at a Saks Off Fifth Outlet because they were 3-for-2, and I'm really glad I did because I absolutely love this stuff. I am constantly using hand cream in my dry office, and I love the smell and feel of this stuff. The price is the store was $8 for a 1 oz. tube, so this price seems good to me, just a little more expensive for more than twice the cream. The cream is very thick, and a little goes a long way. The smell is baby powdery, but a bit more sophisticated. Love, love, love this stuff!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Amazing hand creams, located from France. Worth the price since they work for Canadian winters. Also all natural, and some organic ingredients.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
What does this smell like?