Pre de Provence Enriched, Soothing & Moisturizing 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream- 1 Ounce Tube - Natural uploaded by Sam S.

BY PRE DE PROVENCE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pre de Provence body lotions are enriched with shea butter and vitamin E to quench dry skin to feel instantly hydrated. Our non-greasy lotion will quickly absorb to make your skin feel soft, smooth, and nourished. Pre de Provence hand lotion is clean, soft, and floral to soothe and comfort your mind and body while moisturizing skin. Equally wonderful for gifts, guests and personal care. Pair our body lotion with Pre de Provence’s wonderful selection of body wash, soaps, perfumes, oils, and more. Rich in Vitamin E, deeply moisturizing and full of natural elastins. Shea Butter is an essential ingredient for creating a rich moisturizing wash or cream. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
So there are multiple scents out there from this company with this particular formulation. And let me tell you something, I'm not wowed by the one I got. I was given the original scent as a gift and finally started using it. Don't get me wrong, it hydrates my hands and leaves them soft which is what a lotion should do. However, there's like this residue on my hands after I use the product that feels like a glove or something is on top of them. I will also admit that the scent is strong and I have to use a lot more product to cover the same surface area as some of my other lotions. All in all, I'm not mad by the product. It just isn't my favorite and I don't see a need to spend the money on it.