BY PRE DE PROVENCE

Natural Bath Salts Rejuvenate your senses and soothe your muscles with a restorative bath of aromatic Lavender Sea Salts.  Sea salt is known for it s therapeutic properties when used in bathing to help ease sore tired muscles improve circulation detoxify your body and relieve overall stiffness.  Pre de Provence® has added pure essential oils to enhance your perfect bath and relax your mind.  Some of these bath salts contain the same visible bits of blossoms petals and leaves that are in the Pre de Provence® enriched shea butter soaps. Provence s heritage has been passed down from generation to generation glorifying their love and respect of traditional ingredients, luxury products and nature.  Our heritage products help you experience the timeless luxury and essence of Provence in our natur. see more...

Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite bath salts. It's luxurious and relaxing. The smell is nice and soothing. I like to use this whenever I can to unwind which is usually every other week. I buy this a lot and recommend it to any bath taker.
Bianca R.
Temple hills , Md
These are some what okay to me , I don't use it very often , I think I mostly use it on weekends when I want to relax. It's long lasting but I don't really like the smell of it . I wouldn't recommend as much
Linda A.
Tampa , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really good it makes me feel so relaxed and my body just feels so great after using this it last a while
haley c.
Love this stuff. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel great afterward. I will be buying again
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me gustaría saber que es y que tiene dentro parece que tiene sal y que es como para él cuerpo
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this cute bath salt! Would buy again. Super cute. Great for a gift or just to have
Tiana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
love love love this product. at first i was reallly iffy about using it but i love it
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
How is the scent is it to strong?
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this smell like cheap incense?
Kayla R.
Is it a strong smell?
Kenya J.
What does this smell like?