BY PRE DE PROVENCE #15 in After Shave

Produits Naturels Shea Butter Enriched Enriched with shea butter, aloe vera and alpha bisabolol, this shave cream protects, nourishes, hydrates and heals your skin. Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of a South African tree.  Numerous studies have confirmed the protective and softening properties already attributed to this vegetable butter. We enjoy sharing with you the Beauty of Provence in each of our individually chosen fragrances and products. Pamper yourself in a full range of Bath and Body Care. Created using the finest natural ingredients and aromatherapy concepts, Pre de Provence products are meticulously made in Provence - many as they have been for centuries - from the purest vegetable oils, rich shea butter and other natural ingredients. Nestled between sky-reaching mountains and the Mediterranean Sea lies Provence, one of nature s most perfect havens. In thi see more...

Buy on Amazon
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Makes your skin feel smooth and soft just like butter , classy and clean scent that is not overpowering
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Man uses this aftershave it makes his smooth super smooth and smells good he really likes it
Jeshua R.
Jeshua R.
Doral, FL
I like this product a lot cause it makes me feel masculine and handsome I recommend it
Jess W.
Jess W.
This is sooo perfect for the skin! Its leaves a smooth and very soft feeling
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my fiancé's favorite after shave balm! He has sensitive skin that is prone to bumps and irritation, and this shave balm always leaves his skin silly soft and not irritated in the slightest. It also smells amazing! Definitely a repurchase for him, and it's gentle enough for me to use as well!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
The smell and feeling of this product worked great. My husband said he prefers this over shave gel any day.
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Got this as a gift for someone and they loved it. I like that it's made with natural ingredients. and
This product is one of my absolute favorites. There is no way I could live without it!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
My father in law claims to really love this product. He has been using it for years and always asks us to buy this for him for Christmas. He is a crazy man for sure
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
i bought this for my last boyfriend for christmas and he loved it. It was pretty affordable and easy to use. He said it didnt burn when he put it on and it made his face feel very soft.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
From what I've heard from my boyfriend he loves this product! He would highly recommend this!
JOSE IVO A.
JOSE IVO A.
Smells good?
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Master Groomer Expert
Has any one used this does it work!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Does this help after shaving?
Maria M.
Maria M.
Any good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.