BY PRE DE PROVENCE #17 in After Shave

Produits Naturels Shea Butter Enriched Enriched with shea butter, aloe vera and alpha bisabolol, this shave cream protects, nourishes, hydrates and heals your skin. Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of a South African tree.  Numerous studies have confirmed the protective and softening properties already attributed to this vegetable butter. We enjoy sharing with you the Beauty of Provence in each of our individually chosen fragrances and products. Pamper yourself in a full range of Bath and Body Care. Created using the finest natural ingredients and aromatherapy concepts, Pre de Provence products are meticulously made in Provence - many as they have been for centuries - from the purest vegetable oils, rich shea butter and other natural ingredients. Nestled between sky-reaching mountains and the Mediterranean Sea lies Provence, one of nature s most perfect havens. In thi see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
i bought this for my last boyfriend for christmas and he loved it. It was pretty affordable and easy to use. He said it didnt burn when he put it on and it made his face feel very soft.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my fiancé's favorite after shave balm! He has sensitive skin that is prone to bumps and irritation, and this shave balm always leaves his skin silly soft and not irritated in the slightest. It also smells amazing! Definitely a repurchase for him, and it's gentle enough for me to use as well!
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
This is a great quality shave balm! And it's very affordable! It's super easy and quick to use! And the smell isn't to crazy! And it makes your skin so soft! I would totally recommend this! Definitely give it a try!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This was a very nice balm very gentle nice smell would like to buy it again very simple to use he received it as a gift it was very effective after shave balm I would if you can find it give a go it's nice
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
My father in law claims to really love this product. He has been using it for years and always asks us to buy this for him for Christmas. He is a crazy man for sure
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Got this as a gift for someone and they loved it. I like that it's made with natural ingredients. and
This product is one of my absolute favorites. There is no way I could live without it!!!
Shane C.
Owings, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love it! You can find it at TJ Maxx for a more affordable price or even Marshalls Love it! You can find it at TJ Maxx for a more affordable price or even MarshallsLove it! You can find it at TJ Maxx for a more affordable price or even Marshalls
Jen L.
My husband loves this aftershave. He has sensitive skin and it always moisturizes well and the smell isn't overpowering. We would definitely get it again.
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
One of my favorites. This leave my face feeling smooth and soothed after a close shave. It doesn't burn when applied and it doesn't over dry the skin.
Mariah B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This smells sooooo good and I really recommend it if you're looking for something new and Christmas is coming up so this would make a great gift
Eloisa R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Has any one used this does it work!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Does this help after shaving?
Maria M.
Any good?
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.