Pravda Vodka Raspberry  uploaded by mk ❥.

BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Sara L.
Altus, OK
Love it! Such a great taste! Mixes well or good straight. Buy it often for parties and get togethers. Everyone always enjoys it. The bottle never seems to last long when I have a party. I always keep a bottle of two of different flavors on hand at all times.
Nathan D.
Lincoln
Honestly one of my favorite drinks! I absolutely love Raspberry. So this is one of my all time favorite go to’s. The packaging is amazing, I like how to kept it classy but added a pop of pink to include the raspberry! I would definitely buy this product again!! !
Amanda B.
Leominster
When I worked as a bartender and beverage manager, some liquor vendors introduced me to Pravda. Our restaurant was just starting to come out with a few flavored martinis and flavored hard leomonades. This vodka is so smooth and the flavor is not over bearing. Paired with Sprite or in a fresh leomanade it is to die for! The packaging is cute, nothing really out of the ordinary. I would buy this vodka if I was planning to make mixed drinks.
Miesha D.
always loving vodka but raspberry takes it to another level .... no im this was not a sample i got this with my own money and loved it and would buy it again i would also would refer this it any of my friends and family
windy R.
East Haven
This is smooth alcoholic beverage. I would recommend it to responsible adult. Please don't ever drink and drive. But this is a good beverage for a night out on the town with family and friends or just a quiet evening at home.
Eshia T.
lynnwood
I’ve tried this brand of vodka for the first time two weeks ago, I like it it had good flavor nice and smooth. I like this better than the dark liquor are used to train, I would buy this brand Of vodka again.
Kanika M.
Boutte
This is the go to vidka when at a party or having a party. It is something I know mosr people will drink. It has a nice taste to it. It goes down nice also. I give this a 9 out of 10.
Maria Z.
Edcouch, TX
It was a very good drink! Went down pretty smooth and I didn’t have an incurable hangover the day after. Mixed well with pretty much anything. I would definitely buy this drink again.
Sabrina R.
Topeka
Tastes great. I haven’t had it for a while but I remember I’d buy it again! The packaging looked expensive and high end. I’d be interested in trying different flavors.
melissa H.
orlando
this vodka is so good and smooth. you can either us it as a mix drink or pure it on ice. its very affordable and the quality is great. if you haven't tried this product before i recommend giving it a try. you will be surprised now smooth and great tasting it is for a vodka.