BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
That's mixed with some Lipton peach iced tea oh my goodness a great drink that I've even made my mom's favorite try this I'm telling you these two mixed together are just meant to be there two peas in a pod
Juanita H.
Juanita H.
Rochester, NY
Light and smooth, flavorful and delicious. Top of the line product that I recommend highly. Well worth the price and satisfying to the taste buds.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette , LA
One of my favorite vodkas! Very yummy and smooth. Not too pricey and i can fund it almost anywhere i look for it. Always my go to vodka of choice!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Albion, IN
Great choice for a fuzzy navel! I enjoy this product as it is a great choice to make many mixed drinks. Can use as little or as much as needed
Dashaun K.
Dashaun K.
I really like this one I really do. It's sweet but still will have you out of there m I've been looking for a party drink and this is the one
Montana D.
Montana D.
This stuff taste so good. I like the flavor it mixes well with juices but it will get you drunk very fast. Drink with caution lol
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I like to mix this with other drinks because of the peach flavor. I can mix it with strawberry or even with lime.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Bakersfield
Personally I love the peach flavor of anything. But this specifically is so good. Can't wait to get some for out weekend.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Surrey
This is the best "peach" flavoured vodka I have tried. Really nice, and simple flavours. I have purchased this on a few occasions as gifts for people who like a flavoured vodka.