BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Jody B.
Tucson
Yummy I don't drink anymore but I still make mixed drinks and keep bottles in my bar for my get togethers I have tried this it's sweet and peachy if you like alot of flavor and love peaches this one is for you
rebekah R.
Mcallen, TX
A bit tarte for my interest and the price is so so in comparison to its competitors. I wouldn't buy this again , it upset my stomach and then some. Maybe it was the taste unsure.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
I love the taste of this especially mixed with like a mango juice or to top it off on a martini mixed or straight up and has a wonderful taste to it and the smell is just as good
Valerie B.
Houston
This is targeted for females and I understand why! It’s so pretty just looking at the bottle. The vodka taste pretty good as well! I would definitely buy this again or gift it !
Nahary M.
pharr
I love this liquor i buy it all the time when i have friends or family over, i love this flavor peach is my favorite one , i would totally recommend you to buy it , i cant wait for the weekend so i can purchase again 🤗😍
Esmeralda V.
Combine
And again I come to I am super fruity when it come to my drinks and citrusy . I have no idea again my friends bought it but it was good. It was around an affordable price. it was very good compared to others i have tasted I really enjoyed it i would highly recommend it.
Brittney N.
Christopher
Very peachy. I love peach flavored anything and they nailed it. It was my first time trying this brand but I will be a repeat customer. I loved the value and the bottle of this vodka. It definitely met my expectations. I would absolutely recommend to others.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I prefer taking shots of vodka, I enjoy chasing this one specifically with orange juice or lemonade to match the flavor well. Not a fan of other peach vodkas, this one takes the cake! I would buy again.
Angela D.
Jacksonville
My favorite Fuzzy Navel Vodka. Smooth and peachy.
Delicious, replaces Schnapps and  never going back.
Pravda isn't so sweet as other Peach Vodkas
Repeat

KayKay F.
Belpre
The greatest feeling when you make your son smile and realize your doing something right in life for the most part of the night hungry for n idk if you so i know they wont give me nothin for the first i ate you make your son smile and realize your doing something right in life for the most part of the night hungry for me n Bentley tomorrow and i wont tolerate it is what it was fine keeping up with us too lmao I just got a box sent out to get me to do with Bentley