BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Yabbe s.
San Diego
As I love peach. Of course I have to try this.
I also tried the SKYY vodka peach
Too be honest, I like the skyy better ..
Maybe cuz I used to Skyy and most of my fds used to have skyy at the party which is cheap also.
But I do like this pretty bottle better than skyy.
Pravda Vodka Peach is worth to try for me.
Esmeralda V.
Combine
And again I come to I am super fruity when it come to my drinks and citrusy . I have no idea again my friends bought it but it was good. It was around an affordable price. it was very good compared to others i have tasted I really enjoyed it i would highly recommend it.
Angela D.
Jacksonville
My favorite Fuzzy Navel Vodka. Smooth and peachy.
Delicious, replaces Schnapps and  never going back.
Pravda isn't so sweet as other Peach Vodkas
Repeat

Alida E.
Boulder
Best peach vodka I have every had. Worth the price and the cost of it. Every single time I buy it from my local liquor store it is always a treat to have with friends for a special occasion as well as before going out.
Veronica H.
Peach is my favorite flavor. It is very smooth and has a good flavor. I would use for either shots or mixed drinks. It can be a little pricey, but for this flavor I think it is worth the money. I suggest trying!
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
That's mixed with some Lipton peach iced tea oh my goodness a great drink that I've even made my mom's favorite try this I'm telling you these two mixed together are just meant to be there two peas in a pod
Kia W.
Luv luv luv this! This by far is one of my favorite vodkas to sip on. I've tried almost all of the flavors I really enjoy the peach with ice and a lil pineapple juice... Must try!
Stephanie o.
Garland, TX
I got a sampler pack to try the flavors, this one was horrible. And the others weren't much better. If you can catch it on super sale I say why not, otherwise saved your coin.
Brianne C.
Ionia , MI
I bought this because I'm a sucker good packaging. Over all it was okay. Nothing amazing or mind blowing. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it again though.
Juanita H.
Rochester, NY
Light and smooth, flavorful and delicious. Top of the line product that I recommend highly. Well worth the price and satisfying to the taste buds.