BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
I love the look of this bottle and the vodka is just as great. It has a smooth taste and is pretty affordable compared to other similar brands. It’s the perfect vodka to use in mixed drinks, especially sex on the beach!
Alexis M.
Tulsa, OK
GREAT with champagne? Like it was such an odd idea but my BFF said we should try it, so we did and it was such a good combination! This flavor isn’t dry at all and really added a good citrus taste to any mixed drink.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Not a fan of pravada non the less I tried this just one drink thinking it was going to be a little good at the least. I was wrong very very wrong. It was disgusting and horrible I ended up paying 13$ for a drink I took one sip out of tried to give it to my husband he took one sup and we left it in the bar and never looked back
Reem M.
Jacksonville
ried this for the first time while I was away with friends in Prague, was ive cold with a mixer, best tasting vodka I have ever had! Not big on vodka but Pravda is so nice! the most amazing vodka i have ever tasted, especially straight from the freezer!!
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I live the way these bottles look. It's an alright quality alcohol and the orange flavor makes for a banging Creamsicle drink if you add something with vanilla flavor and a splash of cream. Highly recommend!
Demi B.
Im a huge fan of orange flavored drinks! It's got a great after taste and keeps you coming back for more! I found it at a supermarket and have been getting it ever since!
Sofia D.
stockton
I first bought this product at my mother's birthday I got it bacause my mom likes this brand and so do I like it as well, the packaging was nice looking, good flavor, and taste not too strong, well I do recommend this product and brand of course happy drinking!!!
Lisa K.
Fayette City, PA
I purchased the Pravda Orange Vodka to mix with Cranberry Juice and it was quite tasty. It has a smooth taste and I didn't suffer too much of a hangover. I purchased this at my local state store. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
This vodaka is a fruity but strong drink it defiantlly works if you  like strong drinks that have a tangy tastes to them. It was very affordable and easy to find. If you like to have chaser orange juice would be the best one it actually makes it better
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I got to admit I love this drink. I can drink it alone or with any other kinds of drinks. It's strong and smooth, I use it for family occasions or parties. Just to have a little bit of fun, I really recommend.