BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Jenni W.
Roslindale
This vodka produced in Poland 🇵🇱 is the best and high quality for the price. It tastes much better than Grey Goose and is one of my favorites. I use the orange and mix vanilla type of drinks to make an oranges 🍊 and cream type of drink 🍹🍸 I would definitely recommend it and can’t believe how cheap it is especially for the price. I will buy this vodka again anytime.
Larra M.
Knoxville
All thought i loved the orange flavor, it's not favorite. I like it better when it is mixed with juices or alone as a shot. If you enjoy orange flavors you should definitely give this one a try! This is great in orange juice. This one doesn't have a bad after taste.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
I love the look of this bottle and the vodka is just as great. It has a smooth taste and is pretty affordable compared to other similar brands. It’s the perfect vodka to use in mixed drinks, especially sex on the beach!
Joshua A.
Rock Hill
Great buy, i was happy i got this as a gift. The packing was well prepared, its not easy sending glass bottles. Flavor was amazing and was rich in sweetness. Not a bad price and i would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jessica W.
Pembroke Pines
Great compliment with a screwdriver. Add enough citrus taste to not be over powering. Does not taste like artificial orange. Moderate price range but sometimes harder to find in local grocery store liquor stores.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Not a fan of pravada non the less I tried this just one drink thinking it was going to be a little good at the least. I was wrong very very wrong. It was disgusting and horrible I ended up paying 13$ for a drink I took one sip out of tried to give it to my husband he took one sup and we left it in the bar and never looked back
Toni B.
Stockton
I really like this vodka its extremely smooth and tastes amazing. I like to mix it with seven up the orange flavor gives it a great citrusy taste. In my opinion it tastes best when its cold. The quality of it is great not cheap tasting. I would definitely buy it again
Krystal K.
Sumter
Delicious citrus flavoring coupled with a smooth delightful texture. This beverage is fantastic alone or mixed with a handful of ice and orange juice with pulp. Would definitely recommend this for your next flavorful drink experience.
Reem M.
Jacksonville
ried this for the first time while I was away with friends in Prague, was ive cold with a mixer, best tasting vodka I have ever had! Not big on vodka but Pravda is so nice! the most amazing vodka i have ever tasted, especially straight from the freezer!!
Alexis M.
Tulsa, OK
GREAT with champagne? Like it was such an odd idea but my BFF said we should try it, so we did and it was such a good combination! This flavor isn’t dry at all and really added a good citrus taste to any mixed drink.