BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

Shelby B.
I was given this product as a gift and some of the most delicious drinks have come from this bottle. My favorite flavor is the Pravda Vodka Citron or the Pravda Vodka Peach. It is so smooth yet still strong, however you can barely taste the vodka one you stay mixing drinks. I would encourage everyone to try it out!
windy R.
East Haven
This is a nice smooth tasty beverage. I would recommend it to responsible adults. It's good for a night out on the town hanging out. Or of nice quiet evening at home with your significant other.
Cammy B.
Washington
Wonderful flavor that mixes well with nearly everything...
Tonic water? check.
Fruit juice? check.
Not overly priced, but not amongst the cheapest of vodka either.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
my cousin bought me this bottle because i love creating new mixed drinks and she thought that i would love this because she loves it. i must say that when i first tried it, i was not a fan at all, but it was not the vodka its the way that i used it. i made a passion fruit martini for one of my friends and she said it was the best martini she ever tried. and more people have liked this bottle after i used and it made me feel great.
Kendra B.
 the product is a good flavor taste has a good aftertaste mixes well with drinks makes great cocktails  or a standalone by itself shot without being mixed flavor tastes delicious mixes well together I would highly recommend purchasing this project if Lakes to make a mixed drinks / cocktails I would recommend this product great value for a low reasonable cost
Rae-Olivia C.
For me Prada is a bit of a limbo drink for me. If it's at the party I'll definitely have a shot or two, but im not going to go out of my way to find a store that sells it when the party host forgets to stock up. It's good when it's there but your not really missing much if it's not.
Barbie J.
Miami Beach, FL
Better then most. I like that thus is made from potatoes. Very smooth vodka. It’s affordable and meets al, h expectations. The packaging is simple. The bottle is a nice shape. I would recommend this to others.
Esthela J.
Riverside, CA
It’s was a good first vodka taste! I got it for my 21 birthday as a gift. Too much but it was good!! I wouldn’t dare to drink it again but when you have a party you gotta show off. Not again though!
Nita F.
Pretty smooth taste. I like to add this to cherry limeade and with ice. I usually like my drinks with juice and this match was perfect. I couldn't tell there was alcohol which it made enjoyable.
Jody D.
Great addition for margaritas when using a simple syrup and tequila with lime . It gives the perfect sweet/city’s balance and adds another dimension to the liquors