BY PRAVDA

OUR HERITAGE It was a time of high refinement, honor and patriotism in Poland. King Augustus III presided over the royal court. Respected throughout Europe, the Polish nobility were renowned for their culture, good taste and, most of all, their extravagant hospitality. Particularly, when it came to their favorite vodka. The Royal Decree of 1572 had given the nobility exclusive rights to distill and sell vodka. The distilleries were managed by local elders who were entrusted with developing and perfecting the finest vodkas for their noble’s table. Thus came about a great dynasty of distillers throughout the kingdom. UNMATCHED REFINEMENT In 1743, deep in Southern Poland at the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, this particular group of elders discovered that the secret of fine vodka was determined by a unique five-step distillation process using sweet, late-harvest rye from the nearby Wielkopolska fields. This gave a softer, mellower taste than traditional grains. They combined the superb distillate with water from a nearby mountain spring which was exceptionally pure and soft. The careful blending of the distillate with this water produced Pravda - the smoothest vodka ever produced. see more...

mk ❥.
Used this product to make a salted Carmel martini! Perfect!
1. Rim martini glass with caramel syrup and salt.
2. Shake caramel vodka and rumchata with ice to chill.
3. Garnish inside of martini glass with caramel syrup.
4. Pour vodka rumchata mix into the martini glass.
5. Garnish martini glass with a caramel candy.
Brittany P.
Sioux Falls, SD
The flavor really comes out in this vodka. It’s worth the money and one of my favorite drinks. I will definitely buy it again. It’s something you should definitely try. I’ll be having all my friends taste it.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This is an amazing high quality vodka made in Poland 🇵🇱 It’s one of my favorites. This flavor is so good with coffee or caramel martinis 🍸 This vodka exceeded my expectations and I would buy this again.
Erika M.
Lasara
The aroma is caramel with a vodka backing.  The sugary entry starts out more sweet than caramel.  Vanilla arrives next building to a Kraft soft caramel peak.  It fades with a mild mouth warming and burnt sugar taste with a hint of vodka flavor arriving at the end providing a smoky vodka finish

Shannon L.
I used this one night to make caramel appeltini’s and it gave the drink such a great flavor. It went really well with the caramel sauce. It wasn’t too sweet. It gave just enough caramel flacor without covering up the vodka. I have already told me friend whose a bartender to try it out!!
Jennifer R.
Shelbyville
I didn’t care for this at all. The vodka tastes nothing like caramel and just makes it kind of a sickly sweet. It doesn’t hold up well either and gets sticky messy. Don’t buy this product unless it serious on clearance or a featured dollar shot and even then....
Alexis M.
Tulsa, OK
Okay so I wasn’t sure if caramel would taste right but honestly? Its almost better than bailey’s when it comes to adding a good creamy flavor. The value is great, and I would love to buy it again. Every time!
Im a big BIG caramel enthusiast. Caramel everything, so of course I had to true this out. Honestly, its not as good as I expected it to be, but paired with a coke or Pepsi cherry vanilla and its banging
Patricia J.
I mixed this with my Carmel coffe and made an iced coffee. Highly recommend this, with a little whipped cream on top or even make a frappe with this in it. Tastes great and has a lot of different flavors all at once. Even my friend who doesn't like vodka loves it in the iced coffee. Was perfect for a hot summer day being lazy outside.
Vana G.
Turlock
I honestly did not like this flavor, i usually love the Pravda flavors but this one was just not the one for me. It was a bit to sweet for my taste, i mean caramel flavored vodka is not my thing with any brand vodka but overall wont buy this flavor again but i will keep purchasing Pravda vodka.