BY PRAVDA

At a tasting of the experts of the World Beverage Championships in San Francisco in 2004 Pravda Vodka was selected as the best luxury Vodka. see more...

Deborah S.
Winter Haven
Tasted great , especially in a mixed drink (:
you dont really need to mix it with anything , take it aaas a shot or drink it with a chaser . Overall I would say it did meet my expectations & would definitely recommend it to anybody for a great night lol would purchase again
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Mekin L.
Kansas City
Crisp.. Definitely a clean finish, easy on the tounge and stomach. I enjoy this brand for being a really clean finish, an elevated and fine taste. Not the harsh gasoline finish from a lesser product.
Erica H.
Connellsville, PA
I will admit that the main reason that I purchased this Pravda vodka was because of the beautiful bottle. I loved the little gem on the front- I’m a sucker for anything pretty, so kudos for the packaging! That said, the vodka was quite nice as well. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. It was a nice middle of the road vodka in taste, and price. If you’re using it for mixed drinks, I would definitely recommend it.
Dakiria R.
Very smooth and refreshing . I miss it with sweet and sour liquor Mixx and do a little bit of 7 up and its amazing! Great summer drink and you can add it to a strawberry lemonade for a great summer time beach drink!!!
Amber K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I received this bottle of vodka as a gift and I mean, who doesn't like booze as a gift? The bottle is very pretty, with a cute little jewel embedded into it. The taste, to me, just meh. It wasn't as smoother as I'd hoped. Not something you'd sip. But was a little more on the actual alcohol taste. I haven't bought it since receiving it as a gift if that says anything.
Amanda T.
Emporium, PA
Originally bought this as a gift for a friend's birthday because the theme was glamour, but the taste definitely matches the beautiful bottle! Pravda Vodka is smooth and pairs well with mixers, or delicious flying solo.
Caitlin D.
Las Vegas
I my opinion this is a great vodka . The bottle might be off-putting to some, with its garish purple fake jewel. But the vodka is amazing, wonderful for sipping out of the freezer, great in vodka martinis. The flavor is in the same direction as Tito's, except unlike Tito's, Pravda does not hit my head like a truck
Brittany M.
West Chester Township
Very strong but has a decent flavor to it I had gotten some for my birthday it was new to me but with the presentation of the bottle it wasn't that much if a surprise that I did enjoy this product I am not a big drinker but if I have another occasion I would recommend this product
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I got this vodka from a few friends for my birthday. I actually loved it and loved the High-end feel of the bottle . It was a great gift and the taste was smooth and crisp. I would purchase again and recommend to others.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Is this vodka better than ciroc ?