Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPravana
Vivids Color Protecting Shampoo 10oz

Pravana Vivids Color Protecting Shampoo 10oz

by Pravana

Keep your VIVIDS on your head and not down the drain with this color-preserving shampoo formulated specifically for these special dyes. Naturally derived Coconut Oil and Palm Kernel Oil serve as ultra-gentle cleansing agents in this sulfate-free and salt-free shampoo. The pH-controlled, protein-enriched formula helps seal in color as it gently cleanses hair. Housed in 100% biodegradable packaging Exclusive to PRAVANA care products: Sulfate-free and sulfite-free surfactants Sodium chloride-free Paraben-free Zero phthalates No animal testing Free from MEA and DEA EPA and CARB compliant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Vivids Color Protecting Shampoo 10oz!
Jaimie B.
Wellington, CO
This shampoo did a really good job of protecting the vivid blue and purple I had in my hair. At did not leave my hair dull and it did not wash the color out as much as I was expecting. I do wish it would have left my hair a little softer.
Liz A.
Monson, MA
This shampoo definitely helps keep my Pravana Vivids violet hair color from fading way better than the other color protecting shampoos out there. I know It is specifically meant to use with the hair dye I use but I do notice a difference. I love the smell, and its something I'll buy if i'M treating myself since I have only ever seen it for sale online. I'm also not great at using smaller amounts of shampoo or conditioner, which I want to do with this stuff, because its rare I get it, despite loving it, so I try to make it last.
Bree K.
Santa Fe, TX
Ever since I got this from my stylist when I dyed my hair blue this is all i use on my color treated hair! I tried other products when I changed my color to red and it faded fast! this is my absolute go yo for bright color treated hair!
Shannon G.
Pinecrest Falls st
I color my hair RED, and this is the perfect shampoo for keeping it sooooooo vibrant! The water here in Nevada is sooooo horrible, but this shampoo helps to keep it less frizzy and it's just beautiful and shiny.
Sammie O.
Cedar City, UT
If you get bright colors in your hair this shampoo slows down the fading process. It keeps the color looking rich and bright. And it smells amazing!
Jamie M.
Oneonta, AL
This product is amazing! I recently highlighted my hair purple and this shampoo helps keep my color bright and vibrant! It smells great and keeps my hair looking fabulous! 10/10 recommend!
member-45bc4
Love how this protects my hair and keeps my vivids bright! Smells great. A little pricey, but you pay for what you get. Hair is an investment
Trisha N.
Green Bay, WI
Best shampoo on the market to keep your color strong and vibrant! Very light smell which I like, not overpowering. Lathers up nice and leaves your hair clean without a residue. I always have a bottle in my stock pile!
Cindy S.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you’re using Pravana hair color, I would recommend you buying this so your color could last longer. Trust me if your hairstylist recommends it...it’s because it works!
Breanna N.
I used this years ago when my stylist recommended it for my purple colored hair to keep the color lasting longer. It worked okay. I would have to use cold water to wash my hair along with this product. Once I would put this in and rinse, the water would run completely purple. I’m not sure if this was from the shampoo though.

Looking for your answer?