BeautyHairHair ProductsPravana
The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 338 fl oz

Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz

by Pravana

Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl ozSKU:ADIB01I5WG6WK

Uh... this Pravana Perfect Blonde Purple Toning shampoo looks very intriguing... I'm in mid 50s now, with some gray but still lot of blonde. Haven't colored hair in a while, trying to decide what I want to do with it, looks drab now. When I was younger my natural color was very pretty. Honey blonde with natural highlights from spending lots of time at the beach. I don't want super light platinum hair but would like to wake up my natural color a bit. It looks brassy almost, don't like it. Does this shampoo brighten gradually to desired color? Years ago, I used a colouring shampoo by Aussie (?) The product with kangaroo on front, for blonde hair and it was very nice. Of course they discontinued it. Thanks in advance for your help and wisdom! kangaroo product ?
In search of a better purple shampoo. How well does this one work and is it super drying like the typical purple toning shampoos?
Did they change the formula? Does it still work as well?
Start your review of Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz!
Erika  M.
Monroe, NC
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Erika  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I guess maybe I have a older style packaging. Mine doesn’t look like that. I purchased it from ulta.com , the first bottle broke all over the box and ulta replaced. I think it works great , if you want a really INTENSE toning affect you put it on dry hair. But do note that this is NOT an every day shampoo if you wash that much. It can make your hair dry quick. Has a pleasant smell and lathers semi ok.
Gabrielle A.
Virginia Beach
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Gabrielle A.
THE BEST PURPLE SHAMPOO. It smells delicious, keeps my blonde/white hair vibrant. There is not a thing I would change about it.
Kelsey G.
Federal Way, WA
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Pravana is probably the only brand that I trust to get all of the brassiness out of my hair and lift and tone my blonde to my desired shade. When I used to be platinum this was my holy grail. It’s a rich, deep purple color and suds up easily causing you to not need to use so much to cover all of your beautiful hair. Every time I try a different product, I’m disappointed. So stick with Pravana and you won’t be sorry ✨
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Monique A.
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 Fl Oz has No Sulfates, No Phthalates, Salt-Free and Paraben Free. The shampoo keeps my color highlights more vibrant and keeps the brassiness away. I naturally have a dry scalp and the shampoo does not add to the dryness nor does it leave it oily slick. It keeps my color so well that i do not see my hairdresser until my roots begin to show and even at that, she just may touch up my roots because my color still looks great after two months!
Gabby T.
Love love love Pravana and their products! Since switching to Pravana everyone comments on how healthy and shiny my hair looks!! It’s awesome! Wonderfully salon scent as well with every shower!
Cinthia Q.
Anaheim, CA
This is my absolute favorite purple shampoo brand! The scent is great and I haven’t needed a touch up since August! I own the whole line!
Jennifer G.
1,695 reviews
While this is expensive, it lasts FOREVER and it is the best timing shampoo I’ve ever tried. Ulta has a decent deal when on sale and that’s when I buy. Smells great and not drying
Kayla A.
Langley, OK
This is hands down the best toning shampoo I’ve ever used! Not only does it smell AMAZINGGG, it tones so well that I didn’t even need toner to get my hair this silvery blonde after bleaching. Literally just left the toning shampoo on for 20 mins. #theperfectblonde
Emily W.
Middletown, DE
Deep purple shampoo for high quality toning at home (or in the salon). This is my go to purple shampoo.
Haley T.
Manhattan, KS
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Haley T.
Not only does this product make my hair feel amazingly soft, it also smells fantastic! This is my go to toning shampoo. I have light blonde hair, but occasionally get highlights to brighten it up. This shampoo allows me to go months without recoloring my hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...