Pravana The Perfect Blonde Masque

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

The Perfect Blonde Masque - Deeply nourish and banish brass with this purple toning masque created specifically for blonde, silver or highlighted hair.Replenish and revive dry, damaged strands while toning blonde, silver or highlighted hair with The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Masque. Thanks to its exclusive dual violet dye system and optical brighteners, this luxurious, deeply nourishing treatment instantly neutralizes unwanted yellow tones and kicks brassiness to the curb. Packed with coconut oil, The Perfect Blonde will add incredible shine, moisturize thirsty locks and infuse strength so that in less than five minutes hair transforms from brassy to sassy! - The Perfect Blonde Masque

How many times did you use this before you noticed a difference in your hair color?
About how long does this last?
Does this really work for blondes ?
Start your review of Pravana The Perfect Blonde Masque!
Groton, CT
I find that when I’ve just had my hair colored, this masque is very helpful with prolonging the life of my blonde and avoiding brassiness. That being said, there comes a time where regular was and condition just wears on your hair and brassiness is inevitable. All in all, I would say this product is nurturing and makes my hair feel and look good but I bet with more research and trials, there are better products out there.
Greensburg, PA
Yes yes yes! I realized I was seriously drying out my hair with purple shampoo and conditioner, and then I found this mask. Since finding this, I've ditched my purple shampoo and conditioner for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner, and I use this mask ONCE a week. It honestly keeps my hair brighter and more beautiful than when I was using purple shampoo/conditioner twice a week. Will continue using forever!
Pinckney, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Pravana can do no wrong with their vibrant colors, except for maybe the pain I feel when I pay the price of their products. But it is so worth it! This kept my blonde hair in check for weeks. I would apply this mask one to two times weekly and my color would look brand new like I just stepped out of the salon.
Manchester, NH
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Masque uploaded by Maegen E.
This is the most nourishing “toner” type product I’ve ever used. It’s a pigmented purple, and can be left in for a good 5-10 minutes for an intense effect. It’s also reasonably priced and can be found at Ulta. My hair felt smooth, hydrated, and came out a great cool toned shade of platinum.
Clifton Forge, VA
My absolute FAVORITE blonde hair mask that tones all the brass out of my hair without drying out my locks! I do have to say OBEY the five minutes or less rule with this product or your hair WILL be lavender when you rinse it out. Also make sure the product is completely rinsed out.
Taylor , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only product that I use now to take the golden yellow tones out of my hair. I love the ashy blonde grey color that it gives my hair. It’s literally perfect. No other products work for my hair tones besides this one. Definitely worth the price.
united states
This is the best purple mask out there. I like that it leaves a slight purple tint to my blonde hair and I use it when I add silver or purple shades to keep my color bright and fresh. Nothing else compares and it's not drying like other brands.
N Tazewell, VA
Smells good, tones my hair amazingly, is high end but not overly priced and works as expected. This is the first toning masque I ever purchased, and it remains my favorite of them all. I had never heard of Pravana, but now I’m a believer!
Binghamton, NY
The is probably the best purple mask I have ever used for my blonde hair. If your hair is extremely light, you do need to be careful, because you can dye your hair purple if you leave it in too long, but nothing takes care of brassiness like this mask.
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
If you’re any shade of blonde, this should be one of your staple products. I no longer use purple shampoo. I use this mask once a week instead. I haven’t seen any purple staining and it conditions your hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
El Monte, CA
9 months ago
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Masque ? I have been looking for a shampoo or masque for my hair. I have had people recommend me different ones but some have left my hair dry! Is this masque good?
Angela Y. • 8 months ago
I really like this masque. I have bleached my hair 3-4 times this year already from a dark brown to a yellow brassy blonde. I used this masque today after my most recent bleach and tone and it was fabulous. It took out all the yellows that the toner did not and it made my hair super soft. I think it’s great for removing yellowness while also moisturizing, if you are looking for both.