BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsPravana
The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 101oz

Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz

by Pravana

The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment neutralizes unwanted yellow tones in blonde, silver or highlighted hair while improving manageability, adding shine and providing thermal protection up to 450F (232 C).

Does this product leave your hair greasy or weighed down??
Do you think this actually helps ?
Is this product similar to the its a 10 blonde leave in spray?
Start your review of Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz!
Amber B.
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Amber B.
Love this product! Great for any blonde hair types. As a hair stylist I highly recommend it
Tess M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Tess M.
L o v e this product from Pravana, Perfect blonde leave in!! I love the Blonde Care products from Pravana, this one I've always loved, & I'm the type that loves & likes the differ Product Design bottles shapes etc, I love the way this product looks! & so easy to apply, and looks cool when you shake it b4 use 🤘 Bundle-2 Items : PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning Masque, 5 Oz & PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Seal & Protect Leave-in, 10.1 Oz
Eric V.
Phoenix, AZ
When I used to have my hair blonde , this is the product I use for treatment . Leave my hair very soft and easy to comb my hair . This will help as well if you have yellowish spots and will even out with the blond color.
Jessica M.
Patchogue, NY
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
10/10 it smells so good and works wonders, I use it after my showers with my it’s a 10 spray and just spray it on the top where I have the most blonde hair and it stays so bold. I can even say it’s become more vibrant over time!!!
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
There are better leave in treatments IMO. This being a very pale purple doesn't affect hair much. I used this on my bleach blonde hair every single time I got out of the shower and didn't notice any difference in it before using this product. Purple shampoos alone work way better, but I found this to be pretty worthless. I prefer purology's 21 benefits spray as a leave in.
Burgandy L.
Wickliffe , OH
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Burgandy L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent if u are a colored blonde or have hi-lights.Keeps them looking bright.Its seals and protects,detangles,adds moisture,and enhances blonde hair.It has chamomile to keep blondes brighter without weighing it down.Very satisfied with this product.The shampoo and conditioner are great as well!
Cara A.
Morgan City, LA
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Cara A.
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Cara A.
This is my favorite hair product! It does so much. It detangles, moisturizes, protects from heat. You can use it as a pre color treatment. It does not make your hair oily so you can get a good even coat on all parts of your hair. It smells good too! If you don’t have blond hair to tone it comes in a blue version as well.
Louise Lisa G.
Crandall, TX
This is an excellent hair care product. Anything from Pravana is honestly great. This is great for blond hair or even highlighted hair. It leaves it so silky soft and manageable. It also helps it from looking brassy. It’s a great product. I would definitely recommend this product
Marie T.
Cedar bluff, VA
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Marie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Remember that Suave kids shampoo when we were younger!? The cherry/berry one I believe....THIS SMELLS JUST LIKE ITTTT! I love this stuff. I’m almost done with this bottle and I’ll be buying another. You can even smell it AFTER your hair dries! Perfect for blondes, spray in after you towel dry and either blow dry or air dry! Leaves my hair nice and smooth and not “crunchy” feeling like it can after bleaching it! Highly recommended! If you don’t buy it, at least go smell it lol
Sam R.
Peoria, IL
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Leave-In Treatment 10.1oz uploaded by Sam R.
I can't find the right product, but I think this is it. I have tried the Intense Therapy Leave in treatment, both the regular and the one made for blonde hair. I use this with every wash of my hair, and it works both as a heat protectant and sort of a detangler. It also smells like candy, but in a way that isn't gross or overwhelming. It's really hydrating on the hair and leaves it silky smooth. Do NOT spray this over tile floor because you WILL SLIP!! It is a super fine mist so it can be easy to accidentally get some on the floor. The product is fantastic, but the blonde one specifically I don't think is any different from the original. I didn't notice any change to my hair with respect to toning any brassiness, so just go with the original blue one!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...