Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner

by Pravana

The Perfect Blonde Conditioner - Nourish and tone blonde, silver or highlighted hair.Rescue and protect blonde, silver or highlighted hair with The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Conditioner. Neutralize unwanted yellow tones and eliminate brassiness with its exclusive dual ultra-violet dye system and optical brighteners. The Perfect Blonde Conditioner's formula is packed with added keratin, wheat and silk amino acids to infuse strength, add shine and moisturize dry strands to reveal your best blonde yet! Use following The Perfect Blonde Sulfate-Free Purple Shampoo to achieve gorgeous blonde hair every time you shower. - The Perfect Blonde Conditioner

Have you guys tried this conditioner ?
Does this conditioner helps with taking away the dryness from the shampoo and leaving your hair soft??
I have the purple shampoo and I love it, but is it better if I pair it with this conditioner or it really doesn't mater what conditioner I use after?
Start your review of Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner!
Lincolnwood, IL
This is a great conditioner for toning down the brassiness that blondes tend to get at times. If you leave it sit on for a bit, it does a better job. I needed a spray conditioner after towel drying because it wasn’t a heavy or moisturizing conditioner, at least for my hair it wasn’t. But the brassiness control it offers is awesome.
I love the conditioner I but this product many times and always works in one application you see the difference in color it does not matter if you have dry scalp or oily this product works on damage hair and make your hair softer and nice smell Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner
My go to for weeks after getting my hair done! I love that Pravana does so good at maintaining my blonde. The only reason why it's not 5 stars for me is because I still have a little more difficulty wet brushing my hair after than I do with my normal conditioner.
Virginia Bch, VA
These products are amazing because your hair feels super soft and smells really good and doesn’t over damage your hair by hydrating too much or too less. Definitely worth $20 a bottle however I would love to see a treatment kit of some pine able to be purchased.
Marrero, LA
Paired with its shampoo, this 2 step system does wonders for me. After using a purple shampoo, you definitely need a conditioner or mask to help with the dryness. This not only smells good, but actually moisturized my hair unlike other conditioners I’ve used.
Electra, TX
This is probably my favorite purple conditioner. It really helps remove the brassy tones from my hair and keeps my hair platinum and not yellow. It is on the pricey side, but it is definitely worth it. Best price is when you can find the liters on sale.
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Joselyn A.
Pravana perfect blonde products are amazing!! I have chemically lightened hair and it gets brassy really easily. I use this shampoo and conditioner and it makes my blonde bright and brass free! It is my favorite purple shampoo and conditioner!
Cameron, MO
I use this with the shampoo most of the time and I love both. Keeps my hair looking like I just got it dyed and definitely gets rid of the brassiness. It also smells great and doesn’t weigh down my hair or leave it feeling greasy.
Sugar Hill, GA
Keeps my blonde, blonde! If you leave on for too long it will give you a temporary pink or purple tint, which I actually like. My hair doesn’t tangle when using this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and I love the smell.
Winter Spgs, FL
Amazing and effective! Most importantly, hydrates damaged, dry, bleached hair and tones. After using my hair always feels so soft and looks shiny. Makes highlights or any lifted hair pop. Price matches quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...