Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Maria R.Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Maria R.Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Maria R.

BY PRAVANA

The Perfect Blonde Conditioner - Nourish and tone blonde, silver or highlighted hair.Rescue and protect blonde, silver or highlighted hair with The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Conditioner. Neutralize unwanted yellow tones and eliminate brassiness with its exclusive dual ultra-violet dye system and optical brighteners. The Perfect Blonde Conditioner's formula is packed with added keratin, wheat and silk amino acids to infuse strength, add shine and moisturize dry strands to reveal your best blonde yet! Use following The Perfect Blonde Sulfate-Free Purple Shampoo to achieve gorgeous blonde hair every time you shower. - The Perfect Blonde Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Ashley J.
Review for: Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner more...
Use this product! It is amazing, I love the  Pravana The Perfect Blonde Shampoo and adding the conditioner to this shampoo is the best combo a girl could ask for! It leaves my hair looking amazing and feeling super soft.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner more...
It applies better than the shampoo and feels like a okay conditioner, but it doesn’t do much for my hair type. It also is too pricey for a conditioner that is supposed to help keep brassiness out. I personally wouldn’t buy this again.
Sheena R.
Honolulu
I have super black asian hair and I bleached the crap out of it to get it to a platinum blonde! Keeps my hair color so vibrant and the scent smells so good! Recommend to everyone with blonde hair!
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I started using this with bumble and bumble color minded shampoo instead of my shimmer lights shampoo and wella luxe oil deep conditioner and I like it much better. It tones and nourishes instead of feeling like I'm drying out my hair by letting the shimmerlights sit on my hair to tone it. Unless you consistently blonde your hair, you probably don't need a purple shampoo or conditioner, but if you do I recommend pravana.
Maria R.
I trust Pravana for my color treated blonde hair. Seriously, their conditioner is super moisturizing. It leaves my hair brass free and soft. This stuff works and it is potent. Only problem...it ain't cheap. I purchased it at Ulta for $20. The bottle is a good size, and it lasts me a while. I use this after washing my hair with The Perfect Blonde Shampoo.
Sierra M.
San Jose, CA
Love this conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling silly soft and gets all the tangles out! It's light, which makes it great for thin hair like mine! I will continue to purchase and use this product! Definitely recommending to fellow platinums like me too xx
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Pravana The Perfect Blonde Conditioner more...
I really like this conditioner. I usually just use the shampoo or the conditioner... not together since they’re extremely pigmented. I’ve found if your hair is porous whatsoever you end up gray because it’s so toning. Which is a great alternative to most purple shampoos and conditioners that don’t noticeably produce results!
Noelle M.
Ogden, UT
I spent a lot of money to get my platinum blonde hair and this shampoo helps me keep it looking bright white and shiney. It's really thick and a little goes a long way, I bought it over a year ago and I'm barely half way through it. This has been the best purple shampoo for keeping that brass out!
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I pair this with the masque and shampoo. All three of these together it's bullet proof. I compare this maybe to fanola shampoo but this makes my hair soft and that makes my hair dry. This is easier to purchase and fanola is hard to find.
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Best blonde system I have EVER used and it’s heathy for my hairs no bad ingredients. And leaves my hair the perfect blonde color whether I am platinum, Golden, icy or Rose gold blonde.
Brianna G.
Paramount , CA
I have the purple shampoo and I love it, but is it better if I pair it with this conditioner or it really doesn't mater what conditioner I use after?
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I have heard good things about Pravana. I was using Clairol Shimmer Lights but it isn't sulfate free. Do you know where I can purchase this product? Tyia
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Does this conditioner helps with taking away the dryness from the shampoo and leaving your hair soft??