Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse

by Pravana

The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo helps neutralize unwanted yellow tones in the hair while brightening, providing moisture, adding shine and reducing breakage.

I have silver hair and have been using this for about a week. I don’t notice a huge difference in the toning effect but I do leave it on for 15 minutes. Should I be doing something different?
Haas anyone tried pravana blond?
Is there a way to combat the dryness this product causes? I’ve got many split ends.
Start your review of Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse!
Victoria F.
Sarasota, FL
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Victoria F.
I’ve been using this purple shampoo for years. It is very pigmented and works better than any other purple shampoo I’ve tried. I make sure not to leave it on too long, as it has turned my hair purple in the past.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Hollie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had been on a personal quest to find my perfect purple shampoo for over 5 years, so I have tried many different products ranging from high to low price tags. Pravana was recommended to me by a friend about 9 months ago, I purchased both the shampoo & conditioner (for less than $30 I believe) I can honestly say I have found my favorite purple product! I love how it keeps my blonde hair bright & brass-free while giving a great cleanse that lathers well. It’s sulfate free and doesn’t strip my hair or leave it feeling like straw. It’s affordable and effective, two of my favorite aspects. I recommend as it lives up to its name 1000% The Perfect Blonde Cleanse. [product:pravana-the-perfect-blonde-cleanse]
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Candice R.
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just purchased [product:pravana-the-perfect-blonde-cleanse] highly recommended by my hairstylist! This week I had a blonde bayalage done on my thin hair and she told me this is the best to keep my hair it’s perfect blonde!! No brassiness here!! My blonde hair will stay healthy and new with [product:pravana-the-perfect-blonde-cleanse] ![product:pravana-the-perfect-blonde-cleanse]
Haleigh W.
Cory, IN
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Haleigh W.
I wash my hair a few times a week! I use this after I shampoo! Love it! Makes my blonde hair bright !
chesney C.
Bolivar
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by chesney C.
this product is amazing, this is my go to purple shampoo. this product smells good and does not have to sit on the hair very long, depending how much yellow is in your hair. i would buy this 100x and still be happy with it![product:pravana-the-perfect-blonde-cleanse]
Maria W.
Mesa, AZ
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Maria W.
I absolutely Love this shampoo! It helps keep my blonde highlights icy so that they don’t turn gold. My hair continues to look like it’s just been highlighted even weeks after I first get my hair donePravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse
Jessica R.
jackson heights
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Jessica R.
*I've attached a picture of the variety that I'm reviewing*This was recommended by my trusted hairstylist and I am disappointed. For some reason, I feel like it makes my blonde more brassy instead of getting rid of the brassiness. I have honestly seen better results from Shimmer Lights which is 1/2 the price of Pravana's. I gave it 2 stars because as a Shampoo it cleanses and has a pleasant scent. But for the purpose of purple shampoo, it would get 0 stars.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Mirela B.
I love Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse. It does a great job at neutralizing any brassiness in my hair. It tones down yellow hues, and smells great too. I’m really happy with it. I recommend it especially for color treated blonde hair.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just like the shampoo, Pravana The Perfect Blonde Condition does a great job at toning down brassiness and neutralize yellow tones. It smells great, and I’m really happy with it. I got the jumbo size because prior to buying, I read good reviews about it. Well worth it!
alexandra S.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse uploaded by alexandra S.
This keeps my highlights/balayage combo from going brassy or fading. My hair feels super clean after using it which I love. Only use once a week or else this could be drying. Definitely does the job to keep your blonde in place.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cali C.
sebastian
il y a un an
Pravana The Perfect Blonde Cleanse does this take away brass better then drugstore purple shampoos and is it drying?
Natasha G. il y a un an
Hi! I've never tried a drugstore purple shampoo, so I can't compare it, however,, it's the best professional purple shampoo I've used. It tales away brass and is not drying. :-)