Pravana Super Shape Hair Spray, 10.6 oz uploaded by Neyma V.

BY PRAVANA

Pravana Super Shape Hairspray 10.6 oz Formulated to hold all day. Humidity resistant. see more...

Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I don't normally like using hairspray because it makes my hair feel stiff and chunky feeling. This hairspray, however, I love. It doesn't make my hair feel gross or sticky in any way. My hair still feels soft with this hairspray, but keeps its shape and style, just how I like it.

Pravana is a great brand. All of their products are cruelty free, 100% vegan, gluten, paraben, and sulfate free. It's a little pricey, but it's an amazing product from a company with great stances. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
you need this ! lol yes though. it is so good. treats your hair so lovely. and has the most stunning scent.
i cant say enough. it might cost a bit more but it is so worth that price. i would recommend this treatment.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
This is my all time favorite hair spray. It's different than other kinds and brushes out very nicely. I have brown fine hair. It is a little on the pricey side though