Pravana Silk Degrees Shine Serum 2 oz

by Pravana

Conditioning and Shine Enhancing Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Silk Degrees Shine Serum 2 oz!
Hillsboro, OR
One of my favorite products to add shine and help prep for big chemical treatments, and also use as a finishing treatment for my colors. Smells amazing and leaves the hair feeling like silk with high shine!
Sicklerville, NJ
Smooths out my otherwise frizzy hair without leaving a great feeling at all. Really nice product. Love pravana hair products have had great results.
Jacksonville
This makes your hair very shiny but you have to be careful not to use too much or else in my experience it looks greasy. A little bit goes a long way
Harrison, OH
I have used this product for a couple years now and it is my go to whenever I don’t style my hair.
Atlanta, GA
They no longer make this amazing product but they did come out with something comparable. They are both great and smell out of this world delicious.
kenilworth, NJ
This is a really good hair serum. I use mostly all Pravana/Paul Mitchell hair products. This is really good to add shine which helps my colored hair look more vibrant. It’s good for flyaways and frizz too! This serum is good to use on wet or dry hair and Pravana products never disappoint.
N Branford, CT
Makes my hair look so shiny and silky smooth without making my hair greasy. You only need a small amount of product so it lasts a while.
Harrisburg, PA
It was nice- a little silky but I used it on dry hair- I thought that was a great feature. I haven’t had any hair serums that I could use while my hair was dry.
Orillia, ON
I love this product, great for use on both wet or dry hair. You can use generously on wet hair to achieve shine and smoothness and for dry hair use sparingly to smooth fly always and add some shine. It also has heat protectant and smells absolutely amazing.
colotlan Jalisco
Pravana Silk Degrees Shine Serum 2 oz uploaded by Karina R.
Me encanta ya que con unas gotitas tu cabello queda muy bonito tiene brillo y no lo maltrata aparte de que es 100% natural, no lo deja grasoso

Looking for your answer?