Pravana Nevo Super Shape Hair Spray uploaded by Dianna R.

BY PRAVANA

Styling Mist for Ultimate Hold Humidity Defense 100% Vegan 100% Gluten Free Promotes Advanced Color Protection Achieve every level of hold with this best-selling, style-perfecting hair spray. Lightly mist for a flexible hold or extend the spray for stronger effect. Firm but flexible, NEVO Super Shape adds tremendous body and always leaves a touchable finish. T he superior formula defends against humidity and adheres to the strictest environmental regulations. 5% of the proceeds from the sale of all NEVO products will be donated to City of Hope. No phthalates, salt-free, gluten-free, no animal testing. see more...

• How well does this hair spray work? Will I still have mov...2 Answers
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
LOVE!! I have curly hair so I need an option that will set my curls without stopping them from curling up as they dry. This is the perfect Hairspray for the job. Has great hold but just enough to keep my hair touchable/moveable.
*If you need a strong hold of want you style to stay in place this probably isn't the spray to teach for. But for a touchable hold it's great!!
Dianna R.
Paramount, CA
I love this hair spray! It's very light! But holds very well. I don't get the flakes after using which is always a plus and my curly still feel soft from the oil treatment, after spray!! 😊
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
I m not a huge fan of hair spray, but this one wasn't bad. It was very lightweight, and kept my hair in place for hours. It's a little pricey, but has lasted me for awhile. I would recommend this to others.
Savannah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this hairspray. I use this as my everyday spray, and I love it. I can spray it once and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. It also smells fabulous. I would recommend if someone is looking for a different hairspray.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Pravana is a really good brand and the Nevo line is pretty good! Love the smell and the hold is pretty decent.
Tristan M.
Six mile , SC
Love love love, instant dry, perfect hold, great smell and doesn't build up in the hair or leave a gummy feel
Kendra V.
Orillia , ON
This hairspray is light weight but has super hold. It’s my go to for bridal updos for all day hold.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
How well does this hair spray work? Will I still have movement or will my hair be crunchy?