BeautyHairHair ProductsPravana
Nevo Reparative Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner & Intense Therapy

Pravana Nevo Reparative Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner & Intense Therapy

by Pravana

PRAVANA NEVO REPARATIVE SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO 10.1 ozPRAVANA NEVO REPARATIVE SULFATE FREE CONDITIONER 10.1 ozPRAVANA NEVO INTENSE THERAPY LEAVE IN TREATMENT 10.1 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Nevo Reparative Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner & Intense Therapy!
Aylin M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is really good because it has more than one product. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive
Kristine C.
Du Quoin, IL
Smells amazing to start. And even though it costs more than drugstore brands, a little goes a long way, and I have very thick hair. It left my hair soft and smelling amazing.
Alejandra F.
Rohnert Park, CA
This combo is amazing; is perfect for damaged hair, it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I use this every and it works.
Karla W.
Brownsville
Great product for my hair, especially when I was blonde. It is better than any drugstore brand of reparative shampoo. Better hydration for the hair. Good scent, lasts a long time. Would buy again to help my hair.
Allyson A.
I had the purple spray and it made my hair smell like laundry that’s been left in the washing machine for days, it worked with helping my hair stay blonde but could not get passed the terrible smell it left in my hair.
Ashley C.
Picayune, MS
Whenever I would color hair, I would use these products on my clients. I especially like the spray. I enjoy the majority of Pravana products. This is one reason I keep my license up to date! Being able to buy salon products for far less is awesome!
kalenelizabeth L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the leave in conditioner it’s so nice smells amazing and makes my hair so soft
Reyvan L.
Rogue River, OR
This stuff is amazing!! It works wonders, if you need some massive hydration this is your stuff. I use it in my platinum blonde hair and it brings it back to life. I love the detangle and it smells amazing.
darlene L.
Cape coral
I absolutely love these products! First let me say they smell great! Love love the smell. They are also very moisturizing. I really like this brand, amd i really like this product for moisturizing hair without making it greasy.
Eden W.
Vernon
The treatment smells good but I don’t see a difference when using. Considering the price I would not buy again because I have not seen results on my dry hair. I was kinda dissatisfied with this product and would not buy again.

Looking for your answer?