Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Leave-in Treatment Net Wt. 10.1 fl oz e 300ml

by Pravana

Bottles - 10.1 fl.oz. each, NEVO Intense Therapy Leave-In Treatment, 100% Biodegradable, 100% Vegan, 100% Gluten-free, Paraben Free, No Sulfates, Salt-free, Advanced Color Protection, No Animal Testing

A unique multi-purpose lightweight detangler providing 12 ways to perfect hair. What it does - It's rich botanical protein and moisturizing ingredients soften, detangle and provide incredible shine, without weighing hair down. What else you need to know.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Leave-in Treatment Net Wt. 10.1 fl oz e 300ml!
cantonment
Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy leave-in treatment/ conditioner smells amazing and doesn’t weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy! I’ve been using this stuff for years and I love it! My hair dresser always used it on my hair when I would get it done and it smelled so good I asked her what it was cause I had to have it!

Looking for your answer?