Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Leave-In Treatment

by Pravana

A unique, multi-purpose, lightweight detangler formula. NEVO Intense Therapy is ready to perfect your hair in 12 simple steps. This amazing leave-in treatment is weightless, and contains strength-building proteins. Go ahead, perfect your hair today!

I have dry, long, fine hair that tangles and matts very quickly. It is color treated. Would this product help smooth my hair to reduce the dreaded tangles? (Pun intended)
Does this work well with blonde hair?
Can this be used on dry hair?
Start your review of Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Leave-In Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Scarlett A.
Henderson, NV
I actually plan on ordering a full size of this product. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily or way it down. It completely transforms the texture of your hair, leaving it soft and manageable. I use it right after I shower!
Jade S.
Clinton twp, MI
I received this product in a VoxBox and started using it every time I washed my hair and I am obsessed. It smells so amazing and makes my hair feel great. People and even myself have been noticing that my hair is growing longer and the only thing that I know I have been doing differently is using this product every time I wash my hair. I love it so much that now the bottle is almost gone I went and bought more because I know that I will be using this forever now!
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: ULTA
As you can see by the picture, I use this product often 😅 I bought the travel size to try it and see how well it works. Definitely takes a little time to tell a difference. But it does tame down the frizz a LOT. Doesn't weigh your hair down at all. Definitely going to buy more
Patsy B.
Centralia, WA
It was alright, didn’t really see a huge difference either way so I would save my money and get something else
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I’m in love with this hair product it has really hydrated my hair, it has a nice scent to it, it smells phenomenal!!! It sprays easily as well, it’s so easy to use, and you only need a few sprays for it!!
Abigail A.
East Dubuque, IL
Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Abigail A.
This product has provided the much needed nutrients to my hair, after years of bleaching. It is a little bit pricey but I think it is well worth it. It leaves my hair soft and untangled, which is very rare.
Alyssa C.
Deltona, FL
I love everything from pravana and this is no exception. It’s great for detangling my Hair after a shower and it smells amazing.
Rahnama F.
LOVE the scent of this. It needs a good shake before use but it’s the first time I have a leave in treatment that doesn’t leave my hair feeling oily or like it has some kind of residue. It works as a detangler in my wavy hair but does a great job hydrating dry ends.
Victoria W.
Savannah
Purchased at: bluemercury
This stuff is awesome! I am obsessed with everything I've tried from Pravana. To me, these products are priced perfectly. They are pretty average for a higher end brand but pack amazing results. This significantly improved the softness and smoothness of my hair after just 1 treatment
Leigh W.
La Grange, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this product! My hair has never felt softer. I have fine, thin hair, and it doesnt weigh it down or make it oily! It works well as a detangler and keeps the frizz away. I'm amazed how cheap it is compared to other products that dont work half as well. I have recommended this to everyone! Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In