Pravana Nevo Detox Clarifying Shampoo 7.43 oz

by Pravana

Clarifying Cleanser!

Have y’all tried this one ?
Hey! I have blonde hair that tends to get brassy. Does this shampoo help strip the brassiness from blonde hair?
Start your review of Pravana Nevo Detox Clarifying Shampoo 7.43 oz!
10 months agoChilcoot , CA
Purchased at: Jet.com
I purchased this product as a part of a color remover kit. I love #pravana hair color products, and this one did not disappoint! It did [email protected] job, and left my hair soft and ready to recolor the next day. I highly recommend this this to anyone. Pravana Nevo Detox Clarifying Shampoo 7.43 oz
a year agoMonroe, Ga
This detox clarifying shampoo worked really well with hair. I have oily hair and didnt leave my haor oily like other clarifying shampoos i have used in the past. I used this shampoo to detox my hair before I colored my hair a plum color to make the color take and stay to my hair.
a year agoLubbock, TX
This product is great for clearing build up from other products. I like that the ingredients are natural and the shampoo smells nice! The price is not bad for the work it does. Very satisfied and will continue to buy.
2 years agoZephyrhills, FL
Great for using at the back bar prior to a color service on a new guest. It’s good for removing build up in the hair. It lathers alright and I do recommend this brand over alternatives. I’d buy it again for sure.
6 months agoBeebe, AR
Makes my hair and scalp so soft and refreshed, plus it doesn’t fade my color! I only use it once every few weeks but I can tell a major difference when I do!
a year agoWade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!