BY PRAVANA

Clarifying Cleanser! see more...

Dana D.
This product is great for clearing build up from other products. I like that the ingredients are natural and the shampoo smells nice! The price is not bad for the work it does. Very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Taylor E.
Monroe, Ga
This detox clarifying shampoo worked really well with hair. I have oily hair and didnt leave my haor oily like other clarifying shampoos i have used in the past. I used this shampoo to detox my hair before I colored my hair a plum color to make the color take and stay to my hair.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great for using at the back bar prior to a color service on a new guest. It’s good for removing build up in the hair. It lathers alright and I do recommend this brand over alternatives. I’d buy it again for sure.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!