Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In

Intense Therapy Lightweight Leave-In Treatment. PRAVANA’s best-selling, two-phase multi-use hydrating mist that builds strength and more.

How good is this for keeping my hair from Turning brassy?
Do you suggest for hair with a lot of static?
[product:pravana-nevo-intense-therapy-leave-in-treatment-101-oz] worth or it no? I currently use the shampoo and conditioner and love it but just not sure I can justify the leave in? Thanks!
Start your review of Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In!
Nahyun B.
Saint Robert, MO
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Nahyun B.
I’ve been through so many leave-in conditioners. Some left my hair super greasy and others weren’t moisturizing enough. I could never find a middle ground product until Pravana. I use this along with Shea Moisture Leave-In Conditioner and it’s the BEST combo. It’s been my staple hair products for a while now and I am constantly getting compliments on my hair.
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Bri S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t tell you exactly what it is that gravitates me toward this leave in conditioner, but let me tell you it is amazing. I love the shape of the bottle and it smells nice. Leaves my hair feeling soft and helps with a slightly itchy scalp. I am on my third bottle in maybe a year and a half. Definitely recommend. Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In
Govorimpro U.
Aurora, CO
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Govorimpro U.
I've got straight thin hair and volume is always an issue. if so have you use a little and not on the roots, otherwise the next day hair will look dull and volumless. I like that it is not greasy and I LOVE the smell.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Joanne F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This leave in conditioner is THE BEST. This is no joke my 10th bottle. I don’t care what hair type you have (everyone I know has bought this because I rave about it & it works on any hair type) if your hair is dry and damaged this is going work wonders. HOLY GRAIL. If they ever stop making this / change the formula I will be devestates. And it’s only 19.99 at últa. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Seirria M.
This is a great leave in for damaged thin hair! No matter how much u spray it doesn't weigh the hair down but helps with damage. I wish they would make a room spray with the scent of the intense therapy line cause it smells like heaven. My manager has a candle from pravana that is this scent but I could never find another one 🥲
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely LOVE this product! I found it on Amazon and bought it after its amazing reviews! My hair was damaged after using a blow dryer and straightener for years and I wanted to try and repair it. This leave-in conditioner hydrates your hair while providing it with the protein it needs to stay healthy (and helps fix previous damage, too). Bonus: it smells incredible and also detangles it! I have bought a few bottles of this and will continue to do so! P.S. yes, my bottle is almost empty, but that’s just because I love it so much 😁
Erika M.
Monroe, NC
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Erika M.
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Erika M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this stuff. The fact I have to shake it to mix it makes me feeling like a mad scientist. It smells flirty and fun !! Helps detangle and treats all at once. This is my second bottle.
Cara Z.
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Cara Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best leave in conditioner I’ve ever used! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and does not leave a greasy film. It is so affordable and such great quality!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by Krystal B.
Love this spray leave in treatment!! Leaves my hair so soft, frizzyness is less noticeable also it smells good! I've used this before but haven't for awhile and I forgot how much I loved this product!! Plus love that this company gives 5% of earnings go to fighting cancer!! [product:pravana-nevo-intense-therapy-leave-in-treatment-60ml-2.03-fl-oz]
myrna S.
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In uploaded by myrna S.
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG LOVE!!! This is my favorite leave-in treatment! I use this right after I get out of the shower. This helps with detangling and has so many pros for your hair. If you have not tried this already you NEED to. Very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corbin R.
il y a 2 ans
Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In worth or it no? I currently use the shampoo and conditioner and love it but just not sure I can justify the leave in? Thanks!
tabby .. il y a 2 ans
🖤follow me I follow back follow me on ig too at therealtabbyforever and let me know ur from influencer on a recent. #womensupportingwomen
Deanna S.
il y a 2 ans
What are your opinions on the Pravana Intense Therapy Leave-In? I have tried this, I don’t know if maybe I’m using it wrong, but I don’t love this and I’ve heard great things about it.
Kristen C. il y a 2 ans
I'm curious to know what you don't like about it? Make sure you shake it well and then spray in your hair after showering while it is still damp. You don't need a lot of it. Then just let dry or style as usual. If you have really course, unruly hair, you may need something a little heavier. Hope this helps!