Pravana Intense Therapy CLEANSE lightweight healing shampoo 11 oz

Pravana Intense Therapy CLEANSE lightweight healing shampoo 11 oz

What it is: A lightweight shampoo that thoroughly cleanses and removes buildup and impurities while replenishing hair.What it does: Proven to soften, strengthen, hydrate and increase shine without weighing the hair down.What else you need to know: Formulated with Malachite and Egyptian Blue Lotus and is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Intense Therapy CLEANSE lightweight healing shampoo 11 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Pravana Intense Therapy CLEANSE lightweight healing shampoo 11 oz uploaded by Misty B.
Pravana Intense Therapy CLEANSE lightweight healing shampoo 11 oz I really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair cleansed it has a nice light scent that leaves my hair feeling fresh. I have course curly dry hair that I sometimes straighten and it works well in my hair.

Looking for your answer?