BeautyHairHair ProductsPravana

by Pravana

Cleanse, Nourish and treat with this combination from Pravana for fabulous results.

Pravana Intense Therapy - Cleanse ( Shampoo) 11oz. Nourish (Conditioner) 11 oz. Treat (Masque) 5 oz.; Essentials to restore your hair to a healthy state while reducing breakage by 98%. Leaves the hair more manageable and strengthened without adding weight.; Pravana Intense Therapy Cleanser - A lightweight shampoo that thoroughly cleanses and removes buildup and impurities while replenishing hair. What It Does Proven to soften, strengthen, hydrate and increase shine without weighing the hair down. Formulated with Malachite and Egyptian Blue Lotus and is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Gentle - for color treated hair.; Pravana Intense Therapy Nourish - A lightweight healing conditioner to replenish much-needed hydration for most hair types. What It Does Restores hair to a smooth, shiny, manageable state without added weight while reducing breakage by over 98%.; Pravana Intense Therapy Treatment Masque 5 oz - An intense healing masque with (extra) nourishment to reduce breakage by over 98%. This densely nutritive masque improves manageability, smoothness, strength, shine, and softness of hair. What Else You Need to Know Formulated with Malachite and Egyptian Blue Lotus that and is rich with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Intense Therapy Cleanse - Intense Therapy Nourish - Intense Therapy Treat Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mask set - Total 3 items!
Laura S.
Mountain, WI
Love what Pravana products do for my hair. I haven’t found one that I don’t like yet for adding volume to my thin hair.
Cassy C.
Manchester, NH
Love this! It’s great for fine damaged hair that is prone to looking greasy with heavier products.
Shuky L.
River Forest, IL
Tried the hair mask, it works nicely for remoisturizing you color treated hair, however I was not a fan of how the product smells
Ari F.
Purchased at: ULTA
its very good i love it right after shampoo makes my hair healthier and nourished, my hairs is vrry damaged
Halen L.
Thornville, OH
I love that the conditioner is light enough that it doesn’t weigh my hair down but overall I was underwhelmed. The shampoo didn’t feel like it really emulsified and cleaned my hair well enough and the mask was basically just a little thicker than the conditioner. I switched it up from my usual and I was disappointed.

Looking for your answer?