BY PRAVANA

What it is: A unique multi-purpose lightweight detangler providing 12 ways to perfect hair. What it does: It's rich botanical protein and moisturizing ingredients soften, detangle and provide incredible shine, without weighing hair down. What else you... see more...

Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this hair product. My hair is extremely thick and long, so it often is damaged, dry, and lifeless. This spray completely changes that for my hair. I spray it on my damp hair after taking a shower, and it completely removed all my knots. It leaves my hair looking shiny and silky, whereas my hair usually look lifeless and dull. It is one of the only leave in conditioner hair products that I have found that actually makes my hair look and feel instantly healthier. I recommend this product strongly to anyone who has the same hair struggles as I do because you will not be left disappointed with this product. It changes the hair game for sure!
Nikki T.
Siloam Springs
This is a must have in my routine!! I have naturally long thick hair and I bleach it often. I wash my hair 3 times a week and use this product before blow drying and it makes my hair so silky and soft I can’t stop touching it, it smells amazing and clean, if this isn’t in your bathroom, stop what you’re doing and get a bottle! You need this stuff!
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
I have all my clients hooked on this product! Love the multiple benefits you get from this one product instead of having to use more than 1. It makes your hair feel super soft and very easy to comb through. It’s similar to it’s a 10 products but not as heavy, which in my opinion is a good thing!
Angelica M.
I get compliments on my hair all the time. Guys love the way my hair smells, and that says a lot because they don’t normally notice these things. I love this product because it helps detangle my hair and it gives moisture. I would buy again, and have gone through about 4 bottles.
Michelle R.
Memphis
Since the first day my stylist told me about this conditioner I have been hooked ever since, I purchase this at Ulta or sometimes through EBay for about $20 this leave in spray lasts me about 2 to 3 months depending on how often you use it, I apply it after I wash my hair not all the time though you will feel the difference from the first time you use this I would recommend this product!
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
This was the first product I tried from pravana and I loved it, I’ve since tried other products like this and have found one I like a little bit better. But this one is very good and I would repurchase
Lauryn C.
Kaysville
I wanted to love this but it just seemed okay to me. It’s definitely not awful but not my absolute favorite leave-in. I love the packaging and the smell, but it didn’t leave my hair completely tangle free like others. I wouldn’t buy it for myself again but I’d use it in a pinch if nothing else was available.
Chelsea C.
Loma Linda, CA
Pravana is my go to product for a leave in treatment. I have bleach hair that is very dry and brittle. Pravana makes it very easy to brush out my hair when it is wet and really acts as my all around amazing leave in product. This is really a product that I can't even think about living without.
Nance S.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It leaves my hair, soft and healthy, and just the right amount of shine without weighing me down, or making my hair look greasy. Smells amazing!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! It smells like the beach. Every client that are used it on loved it. It helps moisturize the hair without weighing it down to terribly bad, and it gets rid of tangles. I highly recommend this product.

back