BY PRAVANA

What it is: A unique multi-purpose lightweight detangler providing 12 ways to perfect hair. What it does: It's rich botanical protein and moisturizing ingredients soften, detangle and provide incredible shine, without weighing hair down. What else you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Love this product, it leaves my hair feeling amazing, and Lois great if I don't have time to blow dry. It also smells beautiful!
Ashley W.
Ingalls, IN
This stuff is some serious stuff!!! The smell is amazing, the way it helps my hair and leaves it feeling is out of this world. It makes my hair soft, shiny, and absolutely healthy!!! I can't get enough of this stuff! You can take my world our absolutely go out and try it yourself! Pravana Hydrating Intense Therapy Leave-In Treatment 3.4oz
Alejandra M.
I love this leave in treatment! I have oily scalp but dry curly hair... I am already on my second bottle and I have felt a difference long before I ran out of the first bottle. I apply the product all over my hair, but mainly to my ends. Detangling and managing my hair is a breeze and the treatment leaves it smelling amazing. If you have dry or damaged hair I recommend this product it is the best to hydrate the hair without grease or weighing it down
Suzette G.
I have tried many Pravana products and am very satisfied with them, but I cannot stop raving about the Pravana intense therapy leave in treatment. I am going to throw a word out there that shocks even me, but it's the BEST. The BEST leave in treatment I've ever used in my 24 years of life. I cannot describe how wonderful the smell is, so you need to spray it on your hair to understand. I have recently learned it's safe and healthy for skin too as a great moisturizer so even MORE brownie points!! :] The formula comes in a see through bottle and is clearly blue. You shake it and spray as much as you want all over you hair. I typically spray it on my ends as they are pretty dry on towel dried hair. My hair smells delicious, and after brushing my hair is smooth and so so soft. It is a great detangler for my long hair and a great product to use to revamp dirty hair. If it has been about 2 or 3 days since my last shampoo I spray mid hair and ends, brush, and style as usual. This is a great product for men, women and children: long, straight, curly, wavy, all hair types can benefit from this treatment. I find that it is a super awesome multitasker during the summer as I swim often and this helps me brush through my long hair after being in the pool. At about $20 a bottle, it's worth it. I purchased the bottle and had it for about a month with religious sprays. I will always purchase this treatment. Go Pravana!!
Sidney M.
Bayonne, NJ
I recently started using this and I highly recommend! This lilttle gem is my go to for curly, out of the shower look. It keeps my hair moisturized all day as compared to before my hair looked dry and brittle. I am in love with this product so much so I went through 2 bottles in about 2.5 months. The price is very affordable. As for the smell is very good. It's light and smells like a light floral scent. You will never find another leave in treatment so light and effortless like this!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is amazing! It detangles and makes my hair smooth. Smells good and doesnt feel sticky on your skin or scalp. It's two toned and you have to shake it up to mix. It has a lock on the sprayer too so it doesn't accidently get sprayed everywhere. Also a good size, lasts awhile. Love it! :)
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This smells like blueberries and is sooooo fantastic. All you have to do is shake the bottle and spray onto wet hair. Your hair's thirst will be quenched with this product. Ideal for someone who recently had a chemical service or for sun damage. Works as a great detangler for kids too.
Theresa B.
King Of Prussia
I love this product! Smells delicious while treating hair that needs some intense therapy! Great for blondes. This product is a little on the expensive side, but worth it. I would recommend this product to friends and will buy again!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I got this in a sale packet at Beauty Con and it knocked my socks off at how good it is!!! It retails for around $17 but it's so worth it. Leaves my curls healthy, hydrated, and well formed. Amazing for use on second day hair as a refresher as well!!
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Pravana leave in moisture therapy is the best leave in treatment I've used. I use this product daily. I noticed a difference in how great my hair felt in two days. Only bad thing is it's pricey! It's so worth it though!