BY PRAVANA

Deana R.
I live in Florida and have long, thin hair. Summertime usually wreaks havoc on it with sun and water damage. A few months ago a friend recommended this and I have been in love ever since. It's light but still leaves my hair shiny. I have less dead ends from the dryer and it protects the color from chlorine. I use it every day and carry it in my bag to spray down before I go into the water!
Dacy M.
I wasn't too fond of this product! It wasn't horrible but I didn't really see or feel any difference in my hair. The only thing I noticed was the strong chemical odor. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
This is now NEVO Intense Therapy and it's the best 12 in one product around. i use this on every one! great for getting rid of knots in toddlers hair without the pain!
Shannon L.
I love this stuff. It's so versatile. Best for people with fine or thin hair. Leaves the hair conditioned with no extra weight.
Stacy S.
Elkview, WV
This is s great product! I have very thick curly hair and this help my hair brush easy after its washed