BY PRAVANA

Formulated to fully condition and replenish lost moisture to dry, brittle hair. Plant-based proteins, natural emollients and moisturizers help to strengthen and provide shine and suppleness. Special UV filters protect hair against color-robbing ultraviolet rays and environmental damage. see more...

Pravana Hydrating Conditioner

Start your review of Pravana Hydrating Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Oswego
I love don't live here for you guys and the rest of the rest is the history section is the best thing to say do you know how it to me that and you the most beautiful girl in the morning to all of my favorite part of the best of the day before my eyes out and about to go back and the other hand the whole time in a while ago
Hendersonville, TN
LOVE this product. I am extremely picky with my conditioners. I have thick hair that tends to be on the dryer side but when I use hydrating conditioners my hair feels sticky or gummy. This product keeps my hair in good condition without leaving residue!
Dover, DE
Pravana has changed the game for my hair. It went from dry and damaged to hydrated and no longer brassy. I love this conditioner its amazing and i love it so much. Its worth the price because it will seriously better your hair if its coarse and dry.
This conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth. My hair type is 3b-3c and my hair color is blackish brown. The packaging is pretty nice and the conditioner has a nice smell. I would recommend to anyone!
Teaneck, NJ
This pravana hydrating condition works great! It softens and smooths your hair with is a great thing! This is effective. My hair is black and it's kinda think but it works great! and I would recommend this of others!
love Pravana lines period.. but this is great! I want the smell to last longer!
Hair feels soft and smooth. Not heavy! and I have fine hair..
packaging isn't all that.. but oh well
I always bleach my hair so it tends to be very dry and this conditioner is the only thing that saves my hair from damaging. It hydrated the ends instead of them being crispy. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth.
Belton, SC
It smells nice. I love pravana but not a big fan of their shampoos and conditioners. I like there clarifying shampoo but that's about it. Price is responsible but I was a bit disappointed. Wouldn't buy
Jacksonville, NC
I adore pravana because of the high-quality ingredients and the results. I've used this after their color line as well as alone, and both had excellent results.
Delanson, NY
love love love this stuff I use it in my hair all the time wet dry idc it makes my hair frizzless and super soft. I'd recommend this to anyone smells good also

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email