Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo

by Pravana

PRAVANA Fresh Dry Shampoo refreshes hair by absorbing oils to help prolong styles. A light application leaves hair with a satin like finish, while multiple applications provide more grit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo!
Ewa B.
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo its a nice dry shampoo. Scent is fresh and slight fruity. There is a little bit of white cast when you use it but this product actually works so I can leave with it:) Refreshes my hair up to two - three days without washing, and I usually like to wash them everyday so it’s a plus :)
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first dry shampoo that I have ever used and I was really impressed! I didn’t think it would really work. But it did! My hair looked FRESH and not greasy at all. Loved it.
Halley W.
Copley, OH
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Halley W.
Love the smell of this and feels weightless and fresh/clean no buildup and doesn’t leave white powder in hair
Briana W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Briana W.
Y’all. The smell alone of this product makes me feel like I just stepped out of the shower!!!
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Yuliya D.
Love this product! The smell is amazing! Love how it makes my hair feel! Such an amazing product would defiantly recommend!! #SCDryShampoo #contest #complimentary @saloncentric @Influenster
Kam F.
Ortonville, MI
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kam F.
This product has a great fresh scent. I love the travel size. I am traveling with my cheerleading team to Nationals in Florida and I will definitely have to add this to my packing list. We always use dry shampoo when teasing our hair because of all the volume it adds. This product is perfect for that! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
jo C.
Pollock Pines, CA
Pravana Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by jo C.
When I got this shampoo in my beauty box it was already half gone the lid came off and was already all over the box so that is just one of those things you have to think about when your traveling that the cap may come off easily but overall I really like pravana as a brand
Brittany C.
Lincoln, NE
This is the best of the best dry shampoo! Your hair will look and feel like you washed your hair! All Pravana products smell so so good! I would recommend Pravana products to everyone, although they are on the pricey side!
Louise W.
Crandall, TX
I really like Prevana products. I have tried many of them and so far have enjoyed them all. This dry shampoo does not leave a heavy or white residue like some dry shampoos. It smells amazing. It really is a great dry shampoo. The only con is it’s a little pricey.
Lacey L.
Mesa , AZ
Wonderful product and smells great! I love that it wasn’t to white on my scalp and I felt like it lasted throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?