Pravana Creme Developer 10 Volume 33.8 Ounce

by Pravana

An advanced hair developer for hair color and lightener processing.

This this developer work?
Start your review of Pravana Creme Developer 10 Volume 33.8 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
West Rutland, VT
Love this developer. It doesn’t have a harsh smell and leaves my hair feeling soft. I get the salon feeling at home. It does not feel cheap like some of the other at home products. I will not ever go back to box dye!
Houston
I love the developer they are not like the other competitive ones. It's not harsh for my scalp and it's not too dry. Yes as it explains. It's very easy. Yes I always get compliments who did your hair/great color. Yes definitely I would love the sales.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I only use pravana developer when I bleach and dye/ tone my hair. It's so gentle and doesn't hurt my scalp... I since I have been going white with my hair this is important as I'm doing lots of processes. I usually only use the level 30 though since I use olaplex as well.
Lafayette
Pravana Creme Developer 10 Volume 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Hope T.
pravana developers are fantastic. they have great power to process colors and lighteners. i can usually get so far with a lower volume than others often use. the size of the bottles last really nice. love this brand!
Staten Island, NY
it doesnt lighten that much but it is only a ten volume. i think that the sally brand is way more accessible and probably cheaper if you’re a sally member. going to sally’s beauty salon is much easier than going out of your way to get this.
Rocklin
Are use this product almost every single day and my salon on clients is great for gray coverage is great for highlights it is an aggressive 20 volume so you get really great results without having to work as hard
Plymouth, MN
I don't really know how to write a review for a developer! The consistency is perfect for mixing, and it certainly does the trick! They go up to 40 volume, I do believe. Love pravana!
Arvada, CO
I’m not sure why this product works better than the other developers that I’ve tried, but it really does the trick when I’m lightning here. It seems to work much quicker than any other brand and much better.
Really love Pravana’s developers, I’ve intermixed with other brands for color (Demi & permanent) and the fragrance usually combines pretty well. The rectangular bottles make storage nice and organized too.
North Platte , NE
I love the consistency of this developer. It lifts well with little to no damage when foiling. It is easy to use and also mixes will with the balayage lightener and cream colors. Very comparable to most 2 volume developers. I would definitely buy it again.