BY PRAVANA

Instantly detangle, mend, and nourish the most damaged, color-treated hair. Plant-based proteins, natural emollients, and moisturizers to help strengthen and provide shine and suppleness. Special UV filters protect hair against color-robbing ultra-violet rays and environmental damage. see more...

Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I wash my hair every three days, and with Color Ensure shampoo and conditioner, I have almost no fading before it's time to dye my roots again. And this is with bright red hair! I searched for years for hair dye the color of red velvet cake hair and shampoo that wouldn't fade it in three washes. I tried EVERYTHING -- Manic Panic, Fudge, Special Effects, you name it. I discovered Pravana Vivids three years ago and nothing has touched my hair since. I mix half Vivids red and half wild orchid, then wash and condition with the Color Ensure line, and it's perfect. Absolutely perfect!

I also love the smell of this shampoo -- it's a very light pink grapefruit scent that doesn't interfere with my LUSH leave-in. The shampoo is thin and runny, and there's not a lot of lather since it's sulfate-free, but don't let that put you off. My hair feels dry and tangled right after I wash with it, but the conditioner smooths it out and it's easy to comb through. And did I mention NO COLOR LOSS?!

Seriously, just get it. Pravana products are the greatest ever.
Ashley M.
I did not like this conditioner at all. I feel like I did not get a lot of product for the price and my hair always feels oily, greasy and stiff after I use it. I have curly, dry, damaged, color treated hair. I would not buy this product again. It took me forever to go through my first bottle because I didn't want to use it after it made my hair stiff, and gross. I couldn't even brush my hair after using this.
Ashley P.
I've had my hair red for 3 weeks now and they're is no fading!! I absolutely will continue to use this product and I highly recommend it. It is slightly runny since it is sulfate free but it works!
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE Pravana products. My hair stylist colors my hair with Pravana Vivids Chromosilk & I use this to keep those colors vibrant. It's a bit more expensive than traditional color protectant conditioners but it's totally worth it.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I just started using the purple shampoo for my blonde hair so I'm still waiting to see how it works but I'm hoping it helps keep my blonde vibrant and not turn ashy. But I've heard great things about it.
Lauren S.
Bel Air, MD
The photos posted definitely assure the products usage and how well it works! Absolutely going to try this out for my blonde hair!
Jaclyn R.
Great product! I highly recommend their products. Their color line is also amazing! I will be purchasing, Pravana products.
Shan J.
Saint Louis, MO
What color hair is this product for