Pravana Color Enhancer 5oz

by Pravana

Pravana Color Enhancer Conditioner - Color : Violet

Any one know how to use this? I know it says to wet hair then towel dry, but does it mean completely dry or damped? First time using this [product:pravana-color-enhancer-conditioner-color-violet] ?
Start your review of Pravana Color Enhancer 5oz!
Kim P.
mansfield
Review for: Violet
This product is messy. I was using it in between professional applications of the Pravana Permanent Vivids in Purple Reign. I do like that this color enhancer is more vibrant than the initial permanent color, but I have to west gloves while I shampoo and it stains my tub and shower liner. It also takes 3-4 shampoos before the water runs clear... but then that means it’s time to reapply.
Lisa L.
Tracy
Review for: Violet
This product is awesome. I love adding different things to enhance the colors. I love this product and there’s nothing that needs to be changed. Color came out better than expected. I would buy again for sure
Aiysha A.
Orlando, FL
What an amazing color deposit conditioner! This hair product really helps my Pravana color last longer and look more vibrant. The color is EXACTLY how it looks ok the pancake and I love it! I would totally recommend it to color-haired enthusiast.
Jodie B.
Stevenson
Pravana's Color Enhancers not only deposit beautiful, vibrant pigment, they’re also proven to mend split ends so hair is smoother, healthier and more manageable than before.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...