I'm reading that Pravana bleeds a lot. What constitutes "bleeding"? Is it when washing/rinsing or does it rub off on your clothing?

Trianna L.
Trianna L.
7 months ago
It bleeds like crazy for me. Like, my fingernails are constantly purple, and if I sweat, my neck is purple. Also, my pillows are purple. I haven't had this issue with Joico or Manic Panic.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
1 year, 10 months ago
I used to know someone who would literally add a little pravana color into her shampoo. It seemed like it would be messy to me, but she swore up and down on it. The color will transfer to lighter parts of the hair if not washed with cold water - and try to rinse out the diffrent colors seperately if at all possible. And it will absolutely give your clothes more character if you aren't careful! ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
1 year, 10 months ago
"Bleeding" actually means it transfers to your lighter hair if you dyed it different colors. I use pravana a lot when I do hair I feel like it's the only color that lasts longer. One way to make it last is to always wash your hair with cold water and try to do it at least 3 times a week the less the longer it will last.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Richmond Hill, GA
1 year, 10 months ago
I've only experienced bleeding when I shampoo and rinse it, but if you go to sleep with wet hair or don't style it after it will get color on tour clothes.
Zoe V.
Zoe V.
Washington, IL
1 year, 10 months ago
I recently dyed my hair pink using the Pravana Chromasilk vivids and I never had an issue with it staining my towels, clothes, etc. However, It did fade out of my hair very quickly. I can't speak for any other of the colors though, maybe some of the darker ones have more issues.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
1 year, 10 months ago
The only color I use on my hair is the pravana vivids. And by bleeding, I'm almost positive it means that it bleeds a lot of color when you wash and rinse your hair. Everytime I wash my hair, there is always colored suds and colored water going down the drain. But, this color line is absolutely amazing.