BY PRAVANA

• Is it like elumen? Or easier to get rid of it? Long lasti...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the vivids creme and gel? I...2 Answers
Jocelyn O.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love the color payoff when I use the Pravana to touch up the red in my hair. It lasts quite a while with the right care but I still wish it lasted longer. It is the longest lasting dye I have found in this shade however.
Emmily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use Pravana to upkeep my red hair and it does a fabulous job considering its a semi-permanent not permanent dye. It stays on for a long time and my hair feels silky soft afterwards. It's way more affordable than going to the salon so I would definitely recommend if you want to do your own red hair at home! I have some more pictures of my hair and how it fades out on my instagram page: @doublemmily
Kate K.
Pink & Magenta are horrible. I recently did rainbow hair, including the folllowing colors: dark blue, light green, turquoise, forest green, yellow, orange, red, magenta, purple, and pink. Out of all of those, the only pravana colors I used were the pink and magenta. I know that reds are harder to keep in, however I don't think my color should wash out AFTER THE FIRST WASH. Everything else stayed vibrant (including the true red from a different brand) it was so bad I had to use a different brand. I will be avoiding!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I get a lot of girls wanting rainbow hair and these are my go to. The colors are ro pigmented and when taken care of correctly they last forever. You can use straight out of the tube or become Picasso and create your own masterpiece.
Nicole M.
Fort Gibson
Hated this haircolor. Has an awful texture to work with, smells good but the haircolor barely lasts 2-5 washes with colorsafe shampoo. I 2/10 do not recommend this hair color to anyone who wants their colors to last.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
I have salon color treated red hair (Davines 566 on root, 666 on ends). I always add Pravana Chromasilk Vivids red to both my shampoo and conditioner to keep my hair vivid and minimize fading. It's just a stain so it doesn't process and affect my hair when I go to the salon to get it done.
In the past I've also had peekabo highlights throughout my whole head using this red, as well as having my bangs red. I have hair that naturally sits at a level 3/4 and is thick. I never had much of an issue with the color staying and when it did eventually fade this formula was easy to use to refresh and touch up my hair. Of any brand I've tried this always stayed the best.
Bernadette T.
I have been dying my hair red for about 4 years now. I stumbled upon this color from a YouTuber I watch. Ever since I got my hands on it I've been in love with it and use it till this day. It's to be used on pre lighten hair. I touch up my roots with another hair dye after I dyed it, the next day I touch up the rest of my hair with the Pravana Chromasilk Vivids Red.
Brenda G.
I used this brand for years when I was constantly dying my hair different colors. Purchased it over and over at Sally's beauty supply. The tube has a lot of product in it and I got a few uses out of it. I had long hair and only dyed the bottom half of my hair. Super easy to apply to the hair- I always used the little mixing bowl and brush. The formula has the consistency of acrylic paint but it's very creamy once you mix it up. It looks awesome when you're all done. The colors are super vibrant! My favorite was the turquoise. It lasted the longest on me. They will stain your towels!
chelsey w.
So all I can say is I love Pravana. I have been using there products for about 3 years now. First I used the Pravana chroma silk vivids violet and now I've been red for about a year. Depending on how you apply the product it last long. For me mine last at least 3 months. Honestly with proper care you can't go wrong. I constantly get complements on my hair even when to me it looks faded. I love the vivids. Does fade in warm/hot water
B A.
Silver.... I bought violet and silver first I did the violet I was bright. Then 2 weeks later I added silver on top and it tones it down. Then I bleach washed it and put silver on top. I loved it. I'm doing wild orchid now but after I'll try purple roots and silver ends.
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
What's the difference between the vivids creme and gel? Is the gel only for really bright bleached hair?
Nessa D.
Fredericton, NB
Is it like elumen? Or easier to get rid of it? Long lasting? How nice do colours look like?